Bugs with lit lamps

Jay

May 19, 2012
Here's a screenshot (from the Mac version) with multiple targets and rollovers lit:

el-dorado-bug.jpg

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Was checking through the rollovers and I can't find anywhere that is scoring 10K. Was it happening in a particular place for you?
The 5K/500 scoring is correct.

Had this happen just now. Right inlane lit, score was 24,050 just before and 34,050 just after completing the rollover. This is after starting the game and going straight to El Dorado so no extra lights. Maybe its effected when cutting a game short and restarting after a house ball?

Is there a way to record gameplay straight from Steam?

Would you guys please reset the leaderboards right after the patch? I know I had some seriously elevated scores before realizing what was happening. Would love a local high score reset if possible also.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
FWIW, I just played my iPad version and the targets and rollovers were lit up like a Christmas tree. I think only three of the lamps weren't on. When I quit TPA and restarted it, everything was back to normal.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FWIW, I just played my iPad version and the targets and rollovers were lit up like a Christmas tree. I think only three of the lamps weren't on. When I quit TPA and restarted it, everything was back to normal.

This should be patched in the next update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.