Zaccaria Pinball on IndieGoGo!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Best of luck - for the time being I'm very much crowdfunding-weary after the Dr Who KS, but since this campaign is running for a couple of months, I'll check back later and see how I feel :)

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
I have backed this immediately.
Hope we reach the US$ 40.000 that we get this great game with cabinet support.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Excellent! I am a bit afraid of the level needed to achieve cab support :(, but hopefully we can make it. Such as quality game :)

Zsolt - Will the standard PC build (10K) at least include the ability to rotate the game to play on a rotated monitor?

Last edited:

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Excellent! I am a bit afraid of the level needed to achieve cab support :(, but hopefully we can make it. Such as quality game :)

Zsolt - Will the standard PC build (10K) at least include the ability to rotate the game to play on a rotated monitor?

Just had a look myself...I find playing TPA and Zen so much better now that I can use all 3 monitors...makes such a huge difference. I don't even play the new tables until Noex releases his update as I don't feel I'm getting the full experience. And this is my concern here...having played the Zac table yesterday the gameplay definitely feels quite good, but I'm kinda thinking along the lines of...if I'm to pledge it would be so I could play with cab support. The gap between PC only and cab support just seems so huge and I just think I'd end up with another PC pinball game that I wish had CS.

I guess that's not everyone's concern, but lots more PC users are utilising multiple monitors...other wise you may as well play on console or iPad. But I'll keep an eye on this and would certainly pledge if I believe CS could be reached. I think Zen made the right move by implementing CS and hope this becomes an industry standard. I also believe that people are more likely to buy into and promote a game knowing CS is available. Hopefully this will...we'll see :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] do you you guys have a Twitter account? I tried searching for ASK Homework and nothing came up. I tweeted out the link for this, but would have liked to put your handle so people could follow.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Just had a look myself...I find playing TPA and Zen so much better now that I can use all 3 monitors...makes such a huge difference. I don't even play the new tables until Noex releases his update as I don't feel I'm getting the full experience. And this is my concern here...having played the Zac table yesterday the gameplay definitely feels quite good, but I'm kinda thinking along the lines of...if I'm to pledge it would be so I could play with cab support. The gap between PC only and cab support just seems so huge and I just think I'd end up with another PC pinball game that I wish had CS.

I guess that's not everyone's concern, but lots more PC users are utilising multiple monitors...other wise you may as well play on console or iPad. But I'll keep an eye on this and would certainly pledge if I believe CS could be reached. I think Zen made the right move by implementing CS and hope this becomes an industry standard. I also believe that people are more likely to buy into and promote a game knowing CS is available. Hopefully this will...we'll see :)

Actually the good thing about Zacc is the camera editor. On my Android tablet I setup a nice cab like view in portrait (static). If the PC version will support portrait (even TPA does that) then we can always display a static backglass easily. Still not as good as cab support but at least their camera editor is nice and flexible.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
wow, 38 tables for 25$ ... I can't resist.

backed... even tho I swore off ever using indiegogo .Zaccaria got me back in the game.
best of luck hope it succeeds.

what's wrong with indiegogo? do you prefer kickstarter?

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
wow, 38 tables for 25$ ... I can't resist.

what's wrong with indiegogo? do you prefer kickstarter?

of the 15 or so things I've backed.. the 2 that basically took the money and ran with no consequences and no funds returned to us were on indiegogo.
vs every kickstarter following thru in some capacity at least.

Don't get me wrong I trust Zsolt, its just i swore off putting money into anything on indiegogo after the PO Boys Terrain Scam.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I was a little dishearted at first when I saw this on a break at work. Really wanted/ want them to succeed on the greenlight attempt. But the more I think about it, this should make it! If 400 people essentially preorder we are there! At least for PC. I am tapped out ATM but will pitch as soon as I get paid again, maybe sooner if I break down some scrap metal this weekend. Good luck Zsolt and co!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] - it might be worthwhile mentioning on the IndieGoGo that the standard PC build will at least support rotated monitors. Even though it isn't cab support it is the way a lot of people choose to play. On VPforums some people won't support unless they at least see that option.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
If the editor is the ability to build your own tables...that sounds like fun. Not sure if that is what the editor is...but that's how I read it. That's a great idea.

Members online

Members online