Extra Ball special

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Would it be possible to get the option of an extra ball for the special, like Central Park. I know play time would probably be extended more then CP because of ball times, and maybe have a limit of 9 and/or one EB per ball in play. Anyway, an option, not a replacement.

I know EM guys that route the ball circuit on EM's through the credit meter so this is not unheard of.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
They could re skin it, again, and do a 2fer with Target Alpha. First game to be convertible from replay to add a ball. Have it set to add a ball for leader boards. It even has different rules and scoring i believe

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Gold Strike is the add a ball version of El Dorado. Don't know about the options for Target Alpha. I've never seen a Gold Strike so not exactly sure of the AAB rules there either. In some, but not all, cases, giving an extra ball for a special is more balanced than the add a ball version of a game.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Yeah I prefer add a ball EMs for the purpose of TPA or irl home use or expo. Only time I want my credit is in the wild when it counts. Looks like Target Alpha, Canada Dry, and Solar City all have the option to be add a ball, if they did use one say season 8 in an EM 2 pack which would you want?

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Usually if the game has both replay and add a ball, the add a ball rules make it a lot harder to add balls to make up for the no limits on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts