Bug PS4: Goal Not Registering

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
In F-14 Tomcat, there is a goal where you must score a 250K Launch bonus in order for it to register. But after numerous times that I did it it would not register.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
This was a bug across all platforms. No one has ever confirmed if this was ever fixed on any of then other platforms (PC usually gets updates and fixes first). However, if you look at the Steam achievements for the PC, it looks like some people are starting to get it. There could be a work around, but this goal is too hard for me to go for it, knowing that it probably won't tick off.

Edit: It isn't fixed. Here was what FlippyFloppy (Farsight Employee) said about it in the Starship Troopers forum today:

That seems to be a requested feature we don't have in TPA. I'll track down the issue. Hopefully it's easier than the F-14 wizard goal score a 250k launch bonus.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
This was a bug across all platforms. No one has ever confirmed if this was ever fixed on any of then other platforms (PC usually gets updates and fixes first). However, if you look at the Steam achievements for the PC, it looks like some people are starting to get it. There could be a work around, but this goal is too hard for me to go for it, knowing that it probably won't tick off.

Edit: It isn't fixed. Here was what FlippyFloppy (Farsight Employee) said about it in the Starship Troopers forum today:

There was an update yesterday that should of fixed it on PC. Once I can confirm it's fixed on the release build I'll look into getting the fix out to other platforms.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Glad to hear :) It's easy to test on our end since we got ball control. I'll see about pushing an update onto other platforms.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.