The ultimate buzzkill

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So after being brutally assaulted by this table, I finally lay down a 12 million game. Not a tremendous score by any means, but just enough to put me in the top 100. I log on to the scoreboards to check my position. "You must be logged into PSN to view the scoreboards".

I checked. I was logged in. I reset the game. My high score wasn't there. Some strange glitch of sorts.

I can't stomach getting that score again :( It's lost forever. And the local high scores nine out as well, so I have no record of it.

I'm aware there's nothing that can be done about this. I just wanted some emotional support :(

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I feel your pain Espy, I also lost a couple of nice scores to the vagaries of Wifi over the years, especially in the early days things were rocky sometimes with TPA's leaderboards. Get back in the saddle and kick some Yagov butt!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Time to get drunk ?

That's what I was gonna say.

Espy, if it makes you feel any better... My tourney scores have only been registering about half of the time. My internet sucks so bad that if I'm on Netflix, it screws up my phone. In fact I had to ext it just to post this. But yeah I wasn't too happy about my Cyclone 13.5m getting lost. I need to have something on in the background. Maybe I'll throw in a DVD. So now, when I'm about to drain on a good game, I'm gonna pause it and log out of Netflix. It took me a while to realize this, so who knows what all has been lost

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Came back thirsty for revenge today. Figured out how to farm extra balls, and got 22 million. 30th on the leaderboard. And it registered. VINDICATED.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
leo4.gif

Members online

Members online