Request Is TPA Coming to Razor Forge Cortex?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Were just waiting for a for a Cortex development device before we can submit and release on Razor. If anything changes, I'll post an update.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Were just waiting for a for a Cortex development device before we can submit and release on Razor. If anything changes, I'll post an update.
Thanks so much for the update. So I take it you guys are working on it? I just wanted to be able to keep my purchases (Ouya) as they migrated over. Forge Cortex is on my radar and I'm ready to make the switch when you guys are. Hopefully they get some lighting updates due to the hardware upgrade.

Keep us posted! ;)

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Got this in my inbox from Forge today:
Phasing out OUYA Submissions in June
As mentioned in the Insider AMA last year, the Razer engineering team will eventually phase out OUYA device services in order to concentrate support on Razer Forge TV. In the last week of June, OUYA consoles will no longer be selectable for new game submissions.
I assume users who purchased a Season 5 pass will be able to complete their Pinball seasons (assuming the final table pack is released before June), but what next???

A migration to Forge Cortex platform will be the only way for Ouya users to migrate our pinball purchases once Ouya is lights out. :confused:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Got this in my inbox from Forge today:
I assume users who purchased a Season 5 pass will be able to complete their Pinball seasons (assuming the final table pack is released before June), but what next???

A migration to Forge Cortex platform will be the only way for Ouya users to migrate our pinball purchases once Ouya is lights out. :confused:

From my understanding, the Ouya and Cortex will have two separate builds so they will be available on both devices up until the end of the season.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
From my understanding, the Ouya and Cortex will have two separate builds so they will be available on both devices up until the end of the season.

Fact is, I pre-purchased the season 5 pass on Ouya. Only assuming the final table pack comes before the end of June, I will have access to all purchased tables on the device. If not, that's false advertising and a partial refund is in order because I did not receive what was promised... :confused:

Doesn't matter really as I have already moved on to Wii-U. I am not buying a Forge... :rolleyes:

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
Well, I'm going to resurrect this thread because I have the Forge now and it gave me TPA once I linked my Ouya account with it. However, I'm having an issue logging on to TPA in the Forge... as in, I can't. What ID/password should I be using to log into TPA in the Forge: the one for PinballArcade.com, My Google account, or the original Ouya login? I won't be able to bring my high scores without it.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Farsight is still releasing newsletters that state the tables are available on Ouya. This is untrue. No updates on the Ouya app since June.

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
OK... I understand that, but I'm talking about the Razer Forge, and being unable to log in to TPA on it. Since my high scores didn't migrate to the Forge, and the game says I can migrate my leaderboards to the Forge if I log in, and being completely at a loss on what Username/Password combination to use to successfully log in (having tried nearly all of them), I asked the question to see if I'm missing something.

As for updates, when I access the Pinball Arcade on the Forge, I get that hideous "new" menu arrangement, and the most recent board I can play is Doctor Who. So, I would say the Forge's TPA is rather up-to-date.

All that being said, if there is a Razer Forge forum section here, I must have missed it, thus I asked in the Ouya section. My apologies if I erred.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Farsight is still releasing newsletters that state the tables are available on Ouya. This is untrue. No updates on the Ouya app since June.

Last I checked, we are released on Ouya up to Dr Who.

Well, I'm going to resurrect this thread because I have the Forge now and it gave me TPA once I linked my Ouya account with it. However, I'm having an issue logging on to TPA in the Forge... as in, I can't. What ID/password should I be using to log into TPA in the Forge: the one for PinballArcade.com, My Google account, or the original Ouya login? I won't be able to bring my high scores without it.

You would need to log in with your FarSight account. That will have all of your scores that you posted on the Online leaderboards. Also this thread is fine for Pinball Arcade Forge inquiries.

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
Last I checked, we are released on Ouya up to Dr Who.

You would need to log in with your FarSight account. That will have all of your scores that you posted on the Online leaderboards. Also this thread is fine for Pinball Arcade Forge inquiries.

Thank you.

Hmmm... That's what I thought about logging in, but it's not allowing it. I keep getting "Login Incorrect." It's the username/password I use to log in at pinballarcade.com to get to my account there. What I find happening is I go to the Login button (usually pressing Y on the controller), it gives me the entry place for my email address, and the keyboard pops up. I type in my address... if I hit the return on the keyboard, it doesn't give me a place to type in my password. What I have to do is exit out of the keyboard, which brings me to the email entry field and I hit OK there. THEN the password field comes up with the keyboard again. I type in my password, then I have to get out of the keyboard, back to the password field and press OK from there. I then get the logging in window, finally I get the "Login Incorrect" message. I'm positive I'm entering in the correct email and password, so I'm at a loss as to what I'm doing wrong.

If you can shed any light on this, I'll appreciate it immensely. Thanks again.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thank you.

Hmmm... That's what I thought about logging in, but it's not allowing it. I keep getting "Login Incorrect." It's the username/password I use to log in at pinballarcade.com to get to my account there. What I find happening is I go to the Login button (usually pressing Y on the controller), it gives me the entry place for my email address, and the keyboard pops up. I type in my address... if I hit the return on the keyboard, it doesn't give me a place to type in my password. What I have to do is exit out of the keyboard, which brings me to the email entry field and I hit OK there. THEN the password field comes up with the keyboard again. I type in my password, then I have to get out of the keyboard, back to the password field and press OK from there. I then get the logging in window, finally I get the "Login Incorrect" message. I'm positive I'm entering in the correct email and password, so I'm at a loss as to what I'm doing wrong.

If you can shed any light on this, I'll appreciate it immensely. Thanks again.

I'll have QA look into any issues around logging in. https://www.pinballanalytics.com/Account/ will help you with checking your log in info or resetting your password if you need to. If your still having trouble with your log in, you can contact our support at Support@FarSightStudios.com and they should be able to help resolve that issue. I'll keep you posted if we determine something else is wrong with the log in system on Ouya.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.