EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I always think break-out when I see the Shadow battlefield too.
That was the intent. (My wife got me Vols 2 and 3 if The Pinball Compendium for my birthday. There are many fascinating interviews and insights from designers, engineers, programmers, and so on. Anecdotes such as the inspiration for the mini playfield on The Shadow are amongst them.)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That was the intent. (My wife got me Vols 2 and 3 if The Pinball Compendium for my birthday. There are many fascinating interviews and insights from designers, engineers, programmers, and so on. Anecdotes such as the inspiration for the mini playfield on The Shadow are amongst them.)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Cool! Those books are great. I never read them. I just look at the pictures and daydream.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
They were talking about The Shadow, The Flintstones and Johnny Mnemonic on the last stream, something about which one people would like to see the most out of those three. Not sure if that means those are ones they are thinking about bringing into TPA or just something to talk about for popularity. Would be kind of hard seeing a Kickstarter for those games.

MUGEN_4_LIFE

Jan 28, 2017
I personally would love to see the JPOP game collection COMPLETE WITH ANOTHER GREAT MACHINE IN WCS94. -[SWE1] with the release of world cup 94. Its funny how his games were rated by pinball collectors and players

Wcs94 : 1994 Bally made 8743 machines lowest ranked Jpop title
Theatre of Magic: 1995 Bally Midway made 6600 machines second lowest ranked Jpop title
Tales of the Arabian Nights: 1996 Williams made 3128 machines and this was John's second most popular machine
Cirque Voltaire 1997 Bally Midway made 2704 machines and this was the last conventional style machine designed by JPOP from the 90'S and his most popular machine which is SO CRAZY because he was clearly getting better as years went on.. too bad he was not a businessman and did a magic trick with everyones buy in funds because as horribly wrong as he was I would have loved to see him continue to make great machines as SR JT JB AND PL ALL MACHINES

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Black Knight works fine with secondary buttons for the magna-saves. (Well, that's like the one thing that does work right on Black Knight.) On the keyboard, I use the Ctrl keys for those (shift keys are the flippers.) Shadow would work fine that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts