Bug Server down? 03-13-2016

ieure

Feb 18, 2014
Is this a lot of work/difficult to do?

No. This is a well-known basic maintenance task for anyone operating a web service. It's unlikely to take more than 1-2 hours to correct. Seems like they still might not even be aware that it's broken.

Edit: They acknowledged it on Twitter and said it should be fixed this morning: https://twitter.com/PinballArcade/status/708909918439407617 — I just checked again, and it's still broken.

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
Hi Frank...I don`t know but I cannot access some tables I just have bought ( about 7-10) I purchased the complete TPA; completed to buy the last tables about a week ago. And now the last tables I purchased are marked as not being bought. Ups, what a bad situation. There must be something wrong with the servers at Farsight. I can proof that I got the whole TPA legally :eek:

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hi Frank...I don`t know but I cannot access some tables I just have bought ( about 7-10) I purchased the complete TPA; completed to buy the last tables about a week ago. And now the last tables I purchased are marked as not being bought. Ups, what a bad situation. There must be something wrong with the servers at Farsight. I can proof that I got the whole TPA legally :eek:

Contact Farsight support, so they can straighten that out for you.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Just fired up the iOS version and didn't get the error message. It appears that this issue might be resolved

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

Sorry you are still having a problem; however, Kolchak357's advice is the way to go. Hope you get all your tables back soon.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
PC version shows the leaderboards now. And now I will also try to set a high score to find out if it's posting scores too. :)

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Leaderboards on the PS Vita are still NOT working (at least not in the EU). It only shows the message: "Loading...". I just tried to access the leaderboard on Jack*Bot and it does not work.

Please fix this.

Jon

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Jon,
Have you send an email to support@farsightstudios.com? This will get their attention more quickly (although this has been proven somewhat of a relative term in the past) then posting here in a bug thread. This also may be a problem that is unrelated to the the server thing that brought all leaderboards down (outside of the USA anyway). Hope it get's fixed for you

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
On my Android Galaxy Tab 4 I cannot login.
On my iPad everything seems to be fine. Never logged off, though.

sneakynotsneaky

Feb 21, 2015
Are the other Android folks out there still locked out? No leaderboards, no login, no fun... hope it gets fixed before the next table release.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Not crashing anymore but leader boards are still not working. Knocks me off PSN still but can still play a full game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts