The PS4 is five tables behind at this point - any news on the update schedule?

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Getting last 3 tables of Season 5

Last three of season 5 are up in the PSN store along with the TPA update. But, they can't be purchased through the app and, even though I bought the season pass, they still show as $4.99 purchases in the store. Tried "restore licenses." Didn't work. Anybody else have this issue?

Go to the PS store, search Pinball Arcade, then add-ons. Scroll down to the three new tables, and on each table's page find a pull-down menu that says "SELECT VERSION." ($4.99 is showing, but if you pull down the menu, you will also find a FREE version!)

Select the FREE version of each table, complete purchase, and you're set.

No, the SELECT VERSION menu makes no sense, but who expects much about PA to make sense these days???

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I have the pro pass and there is no pull down menu. I went as far as adding them to my cart to be sure. Nope, it wanted me to pay.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
I have a Season 5 (NON-Pro) pass and was able to download the three new tables from the PS store.

Let me try retracing my steps again:

1) Start PS store on PS4 main menu.
2) Search for Pinball Arcade game.
3) When PA game page comes up, click on Add-Ons.
4) Scroll all the way to the right and click on "View All 164."
5) Click on one of the new games. I.e. I click on "No Fear: Dangerous Sports" (Map/PS4).
6) On the game description page, click on "Choose a Version" under the cover art (top left).
7) On the next page you should find the pull-down menu; select the FREE version.
8) Complete your purchase.
9) Repeat with the other two tables.

I hope this helps PRO pass owners as well. It worked for me as a NON-Pro pass owner -- and by the way, the new tables are GREAT! Not a Gottlieb to be found!

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
No Fear is a new table if you've only just bought the "now" complete season 5, or are waiting for it to arrive on other devices. (roll eyes)

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Exactly. No Fear has been AVAILABLE for months. It's not considered new if it's been up for purchase for months now. Can't be classified as new.

Well, it's new to us who have Season 5 passes and have been waiting for it to be released as part of our package...

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I thought FS just released the last three tables for S5 and No Fear was one of them. If NF was NOT one of the last three tables, what was???

TX Sector, Last Guardian Hero, and Rescue 911. Like I said, No Fear has been available for months now. Also, I'm a season 5 Pro pass holder.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
It's Rescue 911, TX and LAH. And, yes. No Fear has been available for a long while. I know. I play it a lot.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
No Fear, Judge Dredd, Fireball/El Dorado, and Hurricane were released in April for PS4 (but not PS3). They initially had the same issue with season passes that the current 3 tables have, but it was fixed two days later (the select version option was added)

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
TX Sector, Last Guardian Hero, and Rescue 911. Like I said, No Fear has been available for months now. Also, I'm a season 5 Pro pass holder.

This is so confusing... But I just upgraded from a PS3 to a PS4, so maybe I'm out of synch...

Do you know if there's a list of all the S5 tables somewhere?

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
FWIW, I'm the UK and had bought the Season 5 normal pass previously. Updated tonight and was able to go to the PS Store. Search for Pinball arcade. Chose Add-ons, sorted by most recent, and the 3 new tables - to complete Season 5 - were available to me to download for no extra charge. More than that I cannot say. Wishing everyone else on PS4 good luck with getting these tables.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
PS4 entitlement issue is fixed for USA PS4. I have the Pro pass and was able to get the tables just a few minutes ago. They now properly show as free.

I'm guessing PS3/Vita entitlements will be fixed soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.