New Features Poll

New Features Poll

• Should be programmed by Shinen (to be impressive like PC and PS4.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should have amiibo functionality to unlock custom balls

• Option 5, but rather amiibo cards.

• Have amiibo functionallity in the vein of "amiibo Tap!: Nintendo's Greatest Bits.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
The Pinball Arcade is releasing for Wii U, what new features do you think should be added, or what you think should happen?

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
Choice #3. "Shin'en"

If TPA was only was programmed by Shin'en (who programmed & designed the graphically impressive Wii U exclusive; Fast Racing NEO), or another Eroupean game developer, like A.S.K. Homework (who made the iOS version of TPA look like non immersive.)

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I like the exclusive table idea, but having amiibos of pinball machines or any amiibo functionality would also be cool like the custom ball idea. That would involve working closely with Nintendo to be sure and boost confidence in title support on the platform. At this point though I'll settle for seasons 1-5, just pretty please before summer!

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Agree with Eldar!

The Wii U is still selling over 40,000 units per week globally. Enough about the NX! Who gives a rip about that? There is alot of pinball arcade to be played on the Wii u if they'd just get it goin, aay? Worry about the stupid NX when they release it....

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Every option besides #1! I hope the game is worth the wait for everyone. I voted mushroom world, an exclusive table would get me to buy tables on a 5th platform

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.