leaderboard ticket validation?????

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
my leaderboards are down, is every one experiencing this problem? when logging on the reply "cannot validate ticket" is displayed. also, when are the new tables coming out?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
my leaderboards are down, is every one experiencing this problem? when logging on the reply "cannot validate ticket" is displayed. also, when are the new tables coming out?

Those with PS3s are. The problem went from TPA shutting down to the PSN menu then went onto logging you out of PSN to now the current issue of not finding the leader board ticket validation.

Not sure when the next tables are coming out, if I had to guess, would say sometime late April or early May.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Those with PS3s are. The problem went from TPA shutting down to the PSN menu then went onto logging you out of PSN to now the current issue of not finding the leader board ticket validation.

Not sure when the next tables are coming out, if I had to guess, would say sometime late April or early May.

Wouldn't bank on that.

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
After moving from town to town and getting a new router a found the same prob today. Nice, that it is not only my problem. But: What is to do?? Help

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
Yeah, same problem here for about one month. Actually, it started with no leaderboard error messages, just timed me out after endless loading attempts to leaderboards, and telling me I cant access tournaments because I'm not logged in (when I was). More recently,starting about one week ago, I now get the "accessing leaderboard", then eventual "network error" message. I've e-mailed Farsight twice, just reply with "we're working on it". Seems odd it should last this long- but what do I know.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Yeah, same problem here for about one month. Actually, it started with no leaderboard error messages, just timed me out after endless loading attempts to leaderboards, and telling me I cant access tournaments because I'm not logged in (when I was). More recently,starting about one week ago, I now get the "accessing leaderboard", then eventual "network error" message. I've e-mailed Farsight twice, just reply with "we're working on it". Seems odd it should last this long- but what do I know.

It's taking a lot more time than we'd all like to resolve the issue but we are working with Sony to resolve the issue.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Looks like it's all fixed now! I was able to log in and set a score that registered on the Leaderboards!

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Vita leaderboards working, I have a PS 3 but I don't use it, have never been online with it. Hopefully you PS 3 guys have got your leaderboards back as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.