Bug Looking For Pinballs

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Please Wait

1 Pinball Missing

over & over again, a new one for me. Call Attendant does nothing. :(

Edit: Neither does tilting, which you'd think would make it go to the next ball or player. Exiting game is only solution. :(

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It's a known issue that hasn't been fixed because the programmers have been unable to reproduce it to figure out what triggers it.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
It's a known issue that hasn't been fixed because the programmers aren't good enough players to reproduce it to figure out what triggers it.

Fixed for you. (chuckle)

In all seriousness, it's very long games that seem to trigger the bug most often.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
I think it is during multiball modes wherein you have something else stacked & you overwhelm the scoop with balls, that or the head mechanism. Happens just about every session I'm on this table. Sucks & should be patched. :(

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I know it happened once when I saw three balls enter the lower scoop at the same time and only two ever came out. But more often a ball gets lost somewhere around the upper bumpers behind the upper scoop. The chance doesn't rise with game length, but it is more common with big multiballs meaning Atlantis and Frog Frenzy.

That said, Ripley's can sometimes detect a lost ball and return it to the plunger. This wasn't true earlier (and still might not be on all platforms), but at least sometimes happens on PC now.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Ball stuck above left bumpers (above Idol) Call Attendant made it go into Looking For Pinballs, but tilting resulted in it going to next player in this case. That's a poor attendant that can't find a ball stuck above a bumper. :(

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Fixed for you. (chuckle)

In all seriousness, it's very long games that seem to trigger the bug most often.

RBION one of my favorite tables, I am not a great player, and it happens to me all the time. I have shooting for some friends' records that I have beaten only to have this happen. Bummer man.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.