Downloading new tables issue.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
I have a Season 5 (NON-Pro) pass and was able to download the three new tables from the PS store.

Let me try retracing my steps again:

1) Start PS store on PS4 main menu.
2) Search for Pinball Arcade game.
3) When PA game page comes up, click on Add-Ons.
4) Scroll all the way to the right and click on "View All 164."
5) Click on one of the new games. I.e. I click on "No Fear: Dangerous Sports" (Map/PS4).
6) On the game description page, click on "Choose a Version" under the cover art (top left).
7) On the next page you should find the pull-down menu; select the FREE version.
8) Complete your purchase.
9) Repeat with the other two tables.

I hope this helps PRO pass owners as well. It worked for me as a NON-Pro pass owner -- and by the way, the new tables are GREAT! Not a Gottlieb to be found!

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Sigh, been picked apart in the other topic. No Fear is not a new table, thus it is not one of the affected tables.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
You know what really sucks? It's that even after all these goofy issues that happen repeatedly, I will still buy EVERY table they release for the Playstation consoles. I'm not, nor will I ever be any kind of champion pinballer, but I do love pinball all the same. It's just my luck that the platform I chose to support TPA is the one that seemingly gets the least amount of love, has the most issues and the longest delays between releases. sigh.....

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
You know what really sucks? It's that even after all these goofy issues that happen repeatedly, I will still buy EVERY table they release for the Playstation consoles. I'm not, nor will I ever be any kind of champion pinballer, but I do love pinball all the same. It's just my luck that the platform I chose to support TPA is the one that seemingly gets the least amount of love, has the most issues and the longest delays between releases. sigh.....

I have to say, though, that these real tables on PA are the best (well, maybe not the Gottliebs!) I used to like Zen Pinball, but as soon as PA came on the scene, I found the real tables much more fun -- they generally make clear what you're supposed to hit to score a bonus. The Zen tables did not...

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Entitlement issue is fixed on PS4. I now have a full season 5 on PS4. Still waiting on PS3/Vita. I think it may be fixed soon too.

As for Zen Pinball.....for me, its that they are fake tables, not based on anything real and that lessens its appeal. That said, I still have all of everything for Zen too.....well, except for a couple of those soccer tables, which all seem the same to me anyway, so I don't miss them.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Hey Guys!

Just got done talking to Sony(America) a little bit ago. They are working to fix PS4 and we've already gotten some reports that the Season Five entitlements are now working. Unfortunately, they won't be able to publish the fix for PS3/Vita until Wednesday October 26th due to the limitations of the last-gen consoles.

Go directly to the PlayStation Store to download your tables from the Season Five Add-Ons. If it wants to charge you, try restoring your PSN licenses with the following instructions:

PS4: Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

Let us know what your result is.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Hey Mike Lindsey!

What about Gorgar, and what about the complete destruction of the leaderboards?
Can we all have a complete refund?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Entitlement issue is fixed on PS4. I now have a full season 5 on PS4. Still waiting on PS3/Vita. I think it may be fixed soon too.

As for Zen Pinball.....for me, its that they are fake tables, not based on anything real and that lessens its appeal. That said, I still have all of everything for Zen too.....well, except for a couple of those soccer tables, which all seem the same to me anyway, so I don't miss them.

No they are not fake tables. They are original tables that's particular to Zen. If you want tables BASED on authentic pinball tables, the Pinball Arcade is where it's at. If you want pinball tables that's based on fantasy (no real pinball physics), then Zen is where you would gravitate to.

Both game designers (FarSight and Zen) have something to offer on the pinball side of things. One thing you have to give Zen credit for is the fact that every single one of their tables are original. They create their own layouts and such. All of their tables are original. Not emulated or anything like that. That to me deserves a ton of kudos. Oh and btw, they only have one soccer/futbol table.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
No they are not fake tables. They are original tables that's particular to Zen. If you want tables BASED on authentic pinball tables, the Pinball Arcade is where it's at. If you want pinball tables that's based on fantasy (no real pinball physics), then Zen is where you would gravitate to.

Both game designers (FarSight and Zen) have something to offer on the pinball side of things. One thing you have to give Zen credit for is the fact that every single one of their tables are original. They create their own layouts and such. All of their tables are original. Not emulated or anything like that. That to me deserves a ton of kudos. Oh and btw, they only have one soccer/futbol table.

With 8 different versions?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
He is referring to the Super League Football table and how you have to pay full price for each of the different teams.

Oh okay. I thought he was talking about the Zen game itself. I personally don't watch soccer/futbol, so none of those teams or so interested me. I just stuck with the base game and what it came with.

Hey btw, is Gorgar still crashing on the PS4?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yes, me Gorgar is still crashing. I just haven't slept much lately. I went to turn the PS4 on and I just fell asleep on it. (Bad joke)

But, yes. The latest PS4 update is whack with Gorgar crashing, mixed up leaderboards (which affects all TPA users on all platforms), dim bulbs in several tables, and some missing audio and sound issues (despite an update that made the overall quality of the sound better.). I hope we don't have to wait for the next batch of tables to get a fix for some of these things.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.