Bug High Score List Incorrect

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I have just started playing Bride of Pinbot on the PS3, so my high scores are still pretty low. I recently scored about 15,000,000, good enough for "High Score 3". When the list of high scores was displayed, however, the list included two of the pre-installed scores - one for about 16,000,000 and one for about 10,000,000 - with my 15,000,000 score nowhere to be seen.

Tabe

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
This happened to me once. Out of hundreds of games I've played so far. Don't think it is a huge issue.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
This also keeps happening to me on the 360, they're seems to be a problem with the pre-installed names staying where they are.
I've also had a problem on Gorgar.(A pre-installed lower score was above the higher ones?)

Nick Kosmides

Apr 28, 2013
A similar issue just happened to me on the new Cactus Canyon table. While it told me I got a #2 high score, the score board ended showing it at #3.

Also, I just received a report of this issue from a reader through my website at PSNStores dot com.

The reader wrote to us saying:
"I've recently gotten high scores and when prompted to put in my initials, it let me, then said my ranking was fourth, but then when I get out and check the high scores I am not listed there."

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Also, I just received a report of this issue from a reader through my website at PSNStores dot com.

The reader wrote to us saying:
"I've recently gotten high scores and when prompted to put in my initials, it let me, then said my ranking was fourth, but then when I get out and check the high scores I am not listed there."

It's the same thing on each table, IMO.

In fact, there is the "Grand Champion" score and comes the #1 (which actually is the 2nd), #2 (actually the third), and so on...

At the end of game, the DMD displays that your score in on the "1st rank", but in the TPA local leaderboard, it's the 2nd score (after the Grand Champion).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.