Bug Game Ended While In Mist Multiball

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Third ball, Mist Multiball, flippers just went dead, balls drained (no, not in a good way). I believe I've had this happen b4, not sure. :(

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
2nd player, the next player board or display came up during Mist Multi, just long enough to make me lose a ball when down to 2. Bummer. :(

On the bright side I finally started getting 2 wolves on one side in Video Mode. :) Down to 1 wolf b4 I lose it. The trick is you hafta be blazing fast with the double trigger pull or you won't get them both. The last pair I can't quite seem to be fast enough.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
2nd player, the next player board or display came up during Mist Multi, just long enough to make me lose a ball when down to 2. Bummer. :(

On the bright side I finally started getting 2 wolves on one side in Video Mode. :) Down to 1 wolf b4 I lose it. The trick is you hafta be blazing fast with the double trigger pull or you won't get them both. The last pair I can't quite seem to be fast enough.

Can you re-map the buttons in the X360 version? Because if you re-map the flippers from the triggers to the bumpers, it makes video mode a lot lot easier. I still struggle when I get to Wave 6 or 7 though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.