What balls have special properties, and what exactly are they for each?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
There are a lot of actor likenesses on the back glass of LAH. I wonder if Farsight is going to Fester them all (except for Arnie)

invitro

May 4, 2012
So... someone was talking about a smiley face pinball, and while LAH doesn't have custom pinballs, it does have a smiley face:

image-13.jpg

So maybe if Farsight makes some custom balls for LAH, the smiley face will come. The red target wouldn't be awful either I guess. Maybe I should start a petition?

And the LAH backglass does indeed have a whole lot of actors! I count eight different people?

image-9.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Okay but aside from Aaahnold who do you recognize?* And will they need to "Fester" the cartoon cat...?

* Big disclaimer: I really am terrible at recognizing all but a handful of movie/TV stars.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Okay but aside from Aaahnold who do you recognize?
I don't know the names of any of 'em. The guy on the center of the right edge, and the old guy talking to the kid at the bottom, look familiar. Hmm, the first of these isn't a Garcia, is he? I'm guessing non-famous actors have to give license too, they just don't charge as much money? Anyway...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well according to IMDb....

Bottom Center (Benedict) is Charles Dance. No wonder I didn't recognize him, last I saw him on-screen he was sitting on the commode with a bunch of crossbow bolts buried in him ;) There's also... F Murray Abraham, Art Carney, and... umm not much else, some (presumably) cameos from Anthony Quinn and Ian McKellen, no idea who the girl is even with actors' thumbnails to guide me!!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

Bottom Center (Benedict) is Charles Dance. No wonder I didn't recognize him, last I saw him on-screen he was sitting on the commode with a bunch of crossbow bolts buried in him ;) There's also... F Murray Abraham, Art Carney, and... umm not much else, some (presumably) cameos from Anthony Quinn and Ian McKellen, no idea who the girl is even with actors' thumbnails to guide me!!

The girl is Bridgett Wilson, who was also in Billy Madison and Mortal Kombat (Sonya Blade)

invitro

May 4, 2012

My guesses...

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Austin O'Brien.......Danny, kid
Bridgette Wilson.....girl
F. Murray Abraham....E, holding gun
Robert Prosky........SSE, talking to kid
Charles Dance........Benedict, S, with shades
Frank McRae..........SSW, black guy
Tom Noonan...........The Ripper, NW corner
Anthony Quinn........NE corner (maybe Ian McKellen?)

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
While a bit of a lame movie. The sound track was pretty good. There's a smokin Megadeath tune "Angry Again" I believe is the title. A pretty good Queensryche tune also. For all those 80-90's metal fans. Also AC/DC , Def Leppard, Aerosmith and Alice in Chains with a couple of tunes.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I was going to try to find it to watch yesterday, but it wasn't available anywhere for free (I'm not paying for it...). Ended up watching Scarface instead. F Murray Abraham is also in Scarface; he ends up dangling from a rope after being thrown from a helicopter.

Members online

Members online