Breaking my silence after four years lurking...

JayHarrison

May 10, 2013
Hello, all you Pinball Arcade fans out there. I'm a 30-something "slacker" from north of Los Angeles. I'm not what you'd call new here; I've actually had an active message board account on PinballArcadeFans since 2013 (edited), lurking in the background but never making myself known until today. I just want to say that I've admired FarSight Studios' pinball digitizations since Pinball Hall of Fame, and I've been enjoying the heck out of The Pinball Arcade since purchasing my PS3 in the summer 2012.

EDIT: After looking at the side bar from another post of mine, I've only had a PAF account for three years. However, I have been playing The Pinball Arcade for four.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Glad you finally spoke up. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your thoughts in other threads.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Welcome! I actually read the forums for a year or so before I created a membership. Mostly because this was my first online community forum and wasn't sure of etiquette and nuances. Now 500 post and counting! Wonder how many other people do the same. Maybe we should have a lurker coming out party.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.