Release Date!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
No doubt the clock was ticking. And I really hope you're right and FarSight implements features that can be unique to the Wii U. The problem is their own past history. Just once I wanted to see FarSight put forth the best, most up to date version of the game. Lighting, UI, up to date tables. At least the physics are there, or so I read. And having all tables up to Dredd is good, but it would've been awesome if only LAH was missing due to submission time. I guess after 2-3 years of everyone waiting, this is rather underwhelming when it could have made a splash.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Holy freakking cow, it's here! I haven't even finished downloading yet and I already paid like $130 for season packs #1-4.:rolleyes:

Quick Question, does the Wii-U version allow us to use our Farsight login to access the leaderboards?

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Truly shocked DMD-Gamepad intergration and more control options aren't present after three years. These are features that make Wii U a worthwile alternative to other platforms.

Nice that all the table physics are up to date, though. Maybe now FS can update the physics on mobile and other consoles...

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Stardust, I got seasons 1-3 for now, and F-14. I would bet on updates for control enhancement. To me, this version looks and plays great. But I only had 360 version prior. Leaderboards integration with sony and mobile should allow Wii U to have tourneys added fairly easily, hopefully as well.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Which seasons are available for WiiU? Are all tables available? Are Pro menus available for WiiU?

Seasons 1-4 available as whole seasons (and table packs of course)
Season 5 through Judge Dredd available as packs.

Pro option also appears to be available in all cases.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Is it me or do the tables seem really dark, especially adams family (in the trial version at least)?

Yeah, a few games do seem really dark, especially Red and Ted's Roadshow, I have no idea what happened there, but it's pretty bad! Thankfully most games look really nice

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
On this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzTQZdgkgF8), we can see that TPA Wii U has also the Hall of Fame Points system. Good point. Now, only X360/PS3 has nothing.

Otherwise, it seems to be a X360/PS3 portage.

For the tables which are really dark, there is the same problem on PS3, and it has never been fixed. TZ, T2, and Diner (the worst) are really dark.

FS stated they would "fix it in the next update"... two years ago.

Last edited:

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I feel like they may of made it darker to emphasize the lights on the tables, but its just so hard to see the artwork sometimes. They should add the option to change lighting like on PS4.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
On the same video, we can see NGG leaderboards (14mn15s). But on PS3, next to the player ID, there's the device on which the score has been made.

Ex: 2. (PC) Tarek Oberdieck <Score>

Or (Mobile), (OSX).

I wonder if there will be (Wii U) for Wii U highscores.

I think it's a really useful information, as there's now a lot of discrepancies between TPA versions (at least on PSN consoles, which haven't new physics on older tables)

Last edited:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
On the same video, we can see NGG leaderboards (14mn15s). But on PS3, next to the player ID, there's the device on which the score has been made.

Ex: 2. (PC) Tarek Oberdieck <Score>

Or (Mobile), (OSX).

I wonder if there will be (Wii U) for Wii U highscores.

I think it's a really useful information, as there's now a lot of discrepancies between TPA versions (at least on PSN consoles, which haven't new physics on older tables)

Interesting...

tech101

Dec 31, 2012
April 21, 2016. Only for North America at this stage, but it's a start.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/pinball-arcade-wii-u

I remember how long it took Zen to come out here so i hope it's not too much longer for you guys.

Glad to be here and talk about something pinball related and relivent. I'm enjoying what I've seen so far and have adjusted to the different play style compared to Zens tables. These are harder but fun non the less.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.