First Impressions

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I like it so far. I think they may need to tweak the buttons for putting your initials in though, as they're a bit broken. I'm using an IPad Air if that's relevant.

It's that same on 'droid

for some reason the tips of the flippers feels weird on this table.

Agreed, I find that shots with the tips are inconsistent and can result in unintended juggling and over the middle nudging.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
They're fine on PC.

Disagree. For some reason they're very hyperactive and tend to jump two or even three letters at a time with a single press. I've tried it with both my keyboard setup and with my controller setup and it's tricky to set initials either way. OTOH for all I know this is a ROM issue and the real table was like that too. I never saw this table in the wild.

I like this table much more than I expected to, given how horrible everything about that film except Charles Dance was. (Sorry, Trackball!)

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
ramp->ramp->blue lit scoop, you can't have it pass and hit that roll over then fall into the scoop and it activated for me on my first straight shot to the blue lit scoop.

You could probably try to smart missile that in a throwaway game, I used a smart missile as CptBZ suggested to get that double super jackpot goal.

It takes long time for a moderator everytime to post my reactions, very anoying. So in that time i figured it out. But thanks anyway! Funny also that i know nothing about any 'smart missile' but i don't know if i will ever play this table again to figure that out. Maybe if somebody goes above 10 billion but don't know if that's possible.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Disagree. For some reason they're very hyperactive and tend to jump two or even three letters at a time with a single press. I've tried it with both my keyboard setup and with my controller setup and it's tricky to set initials either way. OTOH for all I know this is a ROM issue and the real table was like that too. I never saw this table in the wild.

Yes, this definitely does happen on the PC version as well. Actually, it's not just this table. I've noticed this issue on EVERY table that uses that style of initials entry, though it does seem to be more pronounced on LAH. My guess is that it may be a ROM issue. I've always wondered if the real tables act the same.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Yes, this definitely does happen on the PC version as well. Actually, it's not just this table. I've noticed this issue on EVERY table that uses that style of initials entry, though it does seem to be more pronounced on LAH. My guess is that it may be a ROM issue. I've always wondered if the real tables act the same.

Having the same issue. Should mention this is occurring when using a controller (xbox 360).

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Having the same issue. Should mention this is occurring when using a controller (xbox 360).

Entering initials can be problematic with a controller if you've re-mapped the flippers to the bumpers rather than the default which is the triggers. Once TPA takes over entering initials, you are forced to use the triggers anyway.

On LAH I've discovered though it's possible to use the bumpers for entering initials, whereas on other tables previously that's not been possible. Using the bumpers is much smoother. My only complaint now is that it has all the numbers and symbols going backwards from A to Z, that really screws with my normal path to entering initials.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
For those of you who give a hoot, the answer I received from FarSight was that they couldn't secure the main tune which is an AC/DC song. So, they had to change it around. Well, their version sounds like sh!t. Oh well. Hopefully the Stern App will have AC/DC.

lapaille

Apr 4, 2014
Why do i have the frankenstein rules in the rule section instead of the last action hero one ??? on moto g 3gen android 6.0

Last edited:

Members online

Members online