NX long way away - Official

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Woo Hoo.

NX won't even release until March 2017!! Let alone have a sizeable user base until much later.

Farsight Studios, you now have an awesome Wii U version which (I hope is selling well) to generate sales for you for a long time. Just needs a few updates and tweaks but there is alot of pinball arcade to be played on the Wii U.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Despite the small user base, Wii U owners do appear to buy software; I only hope a lot of them buy Pinball Arcade to keep the releases coming!

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Despite the small user base, Wii U owners do appear to buy software; I only hope a lot of them buy Pinball Arcade to keep the releases coming!

Yeah, I posted this because there was some flak on facebook about this. The NX release date was announced and it's almost a year from now. It ain't gonna hit 13 million in sales in the first year anyway, soooo much ado about nothing. Before independent studios can make a solid investment in it, it's gotta reach a certain sales level.

It seems to me that there are alot of people on Miiverse posting and asking questions about TPA etc. It looks to have been a pretty successful launch on the Wii U, with many saying they have invested 100 bucks or even more. And if people couldn't stick that much in at the get go, many will buy all the DLC over time, like me (I am just under 100 with the first 3 seasons plus F-14 as a solo buy) Plus, they have off the record already said that we will have pro controller option for on TV play. If it sells well, they will probably expand the gamepad options as well.

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Awesome. NX isn't a big likelihood for me unless it's backwards-compatible, which doesn't sound likely. I've got such a backlog I can go for years without a new machine anyway.

I'll be loading up my Wii U with tables - I may even buy the three I skipped on iOS last season!

Members online

Members online