Zen Star Wars Day Sales

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Happy Star Wars™ Day from Zen Studios!

Bust out those lightsabers, it’s almost Star Wars Day! And it wouldn’t be Star Wars Day without some great offers. Complete your Star Wars™ Pinball collection with the following discounts:

PSN SCEE, PSN SCEA, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam, May 3-9:

Star Wars Pinball: 77% off
Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force pack 50% off
Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within pack: 50% off
Star Wars Pinball: Rebels table: 50% off
Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens: 33% off

For Xbox One and PS4 only: Star Wars Pinball Season 1 Bundle on (All SWP tables) $20.99, and $17.99 for PS Plus subscribers

iOS, April 28- May 6:

Star Wars Pinball app: Free
All Star Wars Pinball tables in Zen Pinball and Star Wars Pinball apps: 50% off

Google Play, April 28- May 6:

Star Wars Pinball app: $0.10
All Star Wars Pinball tables in Zen Pinball and Star Wars Pinball apps: 50% off

Amazon App Store, April 28- May 6

Star Wars Pinball app: 50% off, all tables in Star Wars Pinball: 50% off

Windows 10, May 4-8

All Star Wars Pinball tables in Pinball FX2: 50% off

If you’re looking for more ways to celebrate (and more awesome deals) check out the official May the Fourth site.

See you on the leaderboards, and May the Fourth Be With You.

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=6271

Mmmh... I already have all tables on Steam, but there are a lot of white spaces on Android... I sure won't buy all of them, but there are a few which I might buy a second time.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Same in Europe, except PSN sales are until May, 19th.

5€99 each Star Wars Pinball (Core Pack, Balance of the Force, Heroes Within), 2€99 for The Force Awakens, 1,79€ for Rebels.

No the best deal (when I purchased them last year, it was 12,99€ for ALL the Star Wars tables in the same bundle).

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
For people who have Star Wars tables on Zen Pinball 2 (PS3 only), did you know that these tables are cross-buy with Star Wars Pinball Stand-Alone version!? (PS3 only again)

I realized that only today. So, if you have a Star Wars table in ZP2, you can download it for free in the Star Wars Pinball.

You will say to me: what's the point to have the same table twice in two different games?

Well, Star Wars Pinball SA comes with 49 new trophies (only 18 in ZP2), which adds some new replay value to some tables.

A little bit old, but it still works: https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=3319

Good game!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.