Table Pack #51 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tochni

Jul 22, 2015
A.G. Soccer or Mousin Around or something else?

When will start Season 6? One month after the last table of season 5 or will there be a break?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
A.G. Soccer or Mousin Around or something else?

When will start Season 6? One month after the last table of season 5 or will there be a break?

Of those two, I would guess that A.G. Soccer would be most likely to start off season 6-(A) it's been leaked and (B) it would start season 6 with something unique to TPA. I do predict we'll see Mousin' Around in season 6-it's more fun than some might think.

But if FarSight wants to start with something cool, I'm hoping for Rollergames (will FarSight put "Orbals" in one of the ads?). But I'd gladly accept Shadow or Banzai Run. The former I've played-very enjoyable. The latter I've never played IRL, but it looks cool and was Pat Lawlor's first WMS pinball machine design, and thus far, the only Lawlor WMS to not currently be in TPA.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Seems weird, having a season start in May. Even June seems too early. I know FarSight can't delay putting out tables for 2 months, but I'd barely notice if they didn't. Start of a season needs to be more towards end of summer!

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Seems weird, having a season start in May. Even June seems too early. I know FarSight can't delay putting out tables for 2 months, but I'd barely notice if they didn't. Start of a season needs to be more towards end of summer!

Just think how weird you'll feel if there's a season 7 and it starts in February ...

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Pumped up with this one. Don't think it will be A.G. Soccer-ball and most of the leaks are done. The sky is the limit!!!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I've never played A.G. Soccer-Ball. Is it really fun to play this alone? I know it has a single player mode, but the table seems to be designed more for Head-to-Head play.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I've never played A.G. Soccer-Ball. Is it really fun to play this alone? I know it has a single player mode, but the table seems to be designed more for Head-to-Head play.

I saw one at the Silverball Museum in New Jersey, but I didn't play it because I didn't know there was a single player mode.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Really hope it's not A.G Soccer!
Need to start the season off with a bang :D

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Gimme Banzai Run!
BTW - I'm guessing AG Soccer will be delayed for a bit. Just a gut feeling...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`ll be AG SOCCER,EUROS starting in a couple of weeks.time of season when a new season of TPA starts makes no diff,you Northerners are heading for Summer,us Southerners are heading for Winter.my tip for the EUROS,France !!!!:cool:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Weird that there is no newsleter yet. As for A.G. Soccer, I wouldn't even think about predicting it until the multiplayer beta starts. And even then, I think it will take awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.