Made Captain!

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
I did the Warp 9.9 Goal, but it was b4 I finished the regular goals, so it didn't count. Haven't been able to get it since. Oh well, something to shoot for I guess. :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I am playing stng in the current tournament. Starting missions on ball launch can get you to final frontier quickly but You need to do well enough on the missions to collect enough stones and whatnot to get a nice 1 bil bonus when you reach frontier. My stretch goal is to get to frontier twice during the 20min tournament time limit

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Thanks Montana Frank! My high score is 3,719,184,240. I don't know if this is very good or not, I'm in the top 300 on the Xbox 360 leaderboard, but there is still 270 or so players that scored way (I'm talking WAY,WAY higher) higher than me. :)

Edit: if ya really wanna be humbled, just search High Scores in advanced search (just in titles). My high score on STTNG is not really that good, to put it lightly! :)

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
DA5ID, that is one thing I've yet to master, that pesky tunnel. I always forget to center up the shuttle for those artifacts at the end. Good luck in the tournament! :)

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I am playing stng in the current tournament. Starting missions on ball launch can get you to final frontier quickly but You need to do well enough on the missions to collect enough stones and whatnot to get a nice 1 bil bonus when you reach frontier. My stretch goal is to get to frontier twice during the 20min tournament time limit

Remember, you get 1 billion points at the start of Final Frontier PER set of four artifacts. During my first tournament try I only got one Final Frontier but I had 12 artifacts, so that gave me 3 billion points. It also meant that every shot was worth a quarter billion points.

I'm not sure if this is the most effective method but I do put effort into collecting artifacts. The modes all offer an artifact. Search the Galaxy offers two if you do it in order. Each shuttle simulation offers one. You also get one each time you reach Warp 8, after the first time (which lights an extra ball instead).

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
New High Score!

In the top 125 Xbox 360 players. Previously mentioned Goals continue to elude me. :)

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
To seek out quarters & create a super hard game that will completely screw with your mind. :D

Members online

Members online