Hello, pinball wizards!

GET

May 1, 2016
Hi there. I have been reading this forum since 2015 and has since decided to join this forum.

I mostly play on iOS, with a HoF score of 13882. I'm not a hardcore wizard like some of you guys (8 hour games?! WOW!), but have beaten most of the wizard modes on the tables I own.

So once again, hello there!

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Hi there. I have been reading this forum since 2015 and has since decided to join this forum.

I mostly play on iOS, with a HoF score of 13882. I'm not a hardcore wizard like some of you guys (8 hour games?! WOW!), but have beaten most of the wizard modes on the tables I own.

So once again, hello there!
-----
Yo there eh. Welcome to the pad. Hope you like the wizards.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
well hey-yo there! :) i'm no "senior member" when it comes to playing out the tourneys anymore; i'm too twitchy i guess... on my ipod touch all weekend i've been rage-quitting roadshow if i couldn't get two cities at least complete with the first ball! super-frustrating; i just can't nudge-table quickly enough on iOS; it always works out better on the ps3 with the under-the-thumb nudging. bah - for some reason i really wanna get some reliable roadshow on my pod, and just can't get it!

Members online

Members online