Bug no color to tables

Brett Carlson

Sep 24, 2013
I have noticed if i do not open Theater of magic first all of the tables i own look black and white almost. When i do open Theater of magic first. the colors pop and more vivid for all tables.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Thanks interesting, we'll take a look into it!

Hello flippyfloppy, This person is spot on, I have confirmed the bug on Theater of Magic and Medieval Madness. If you go from table to table, and these two (there may be more) are not the first you play, they are uber, uber dark. Unplayable. I confirm the bug :) You have to restart the app to play them.

Thank you!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hello flippyfloppy, This person is spot on, I have confirmed the bug on Theater of Magic and Medieval Madness. If you go from table to table, and these two (there may be more) are not the first you play, they are uber, uber dark. Unplayable. I confirm the bug :) You have to restart the app to play them.

Thank you!

We have it bugged and should have an update in the next release.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
We have it bugged and should have an update in the next release.

Wow, having played some on a couple of other platforms (360 and PC) lately, it is more apparent that most all the season 1 tables do appear abnormally dark. The 360 is on the same TV and the console itself is fine, so this must be a bug.

I know this version is not at the top of the list but as soon as it can be done, this initial update for Wii U will be most welcome :) Thanks.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Wow, having played some on a couple of other platforms (360 and PC) lately, it is more apparent that most all the season 1 tables do appear abnormally dark. The 360 is on the same TV and the console itself is fine, so this must be a bug.

I know this version is not at the top of the list but as soon as it can be done, this initial update for Wii U will be most welcome :) Thanks.

I completely agree!

Ball-Boy

Oct 11, 2016
I am confirming above bugs. Frankenstein is completely broken in terms of lighting, so is No Fear, red & teds roadshow, medievil madness, addams family of the top of my head. please fix this asap. I payed a lot of money for these tables!!. Thelight on the playfield are jus to dark and have no flare.

Just compare them to Scared stiff and Monster bash and yoy will see what I mean! also it's anoying to have to load theater of magic in order to get ANY lighting effects like lighting bloom etc. without loading theater of magic first the tables have a pale color with a bit brighter gamma and no visual post effects! please fix !

Edit: Judge Dred and Harley davidson are also broken. I think there are more....
really unacceptable mor than 6 months after release, still no fix!

Last edited:

Ball-Boy

Oct 11, 2016
I also noticed the standard ball reflection very odd. it's ike its covered in vaseline. I checked it against my ps3 versions. on that version the ball clearly reflects the playfield as should.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
So, here's the facts. Farsight releases a Wii U version in April... 8 months ago, with a serious bug in the table lighting, making them barely playable. In May (see above) they promise a fix in an update, and also to add pro controller support.

I believe them, invest over $100 and now, we are on the heels of 2017 with absolutely no update. I seriously feel ripped off here. I will keep it civil but as each day passes I feel they robbed me. Something stinks in Big Bear Lake.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
The rest of the world if still waiting for the WiiU release Steve. But I get the impression I should stop waiting.

Go play some Zen instead and have a merry Christmas 🎅

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.