Holy crap... Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is one gorgeous game! (Photos inside)

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Wow. So what you're really saying is, you didn't enjoy the game? Am I getting that right? :D

UC3? Except the amazing graphics and some great moments (the upside-down boat, the lost city in the desert), I found the story, characters, and narration so bad that I wasn't hooked at all (unlike U1 and U2). :)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
UC3? Except the amazing graphics and some great moments (the upside-down boat, the lost city in the desert), I found the story, characters, and narration so bad that I wasn't hooked at all (unlike U1 and U2). :)

Tan, do you plan on playing Uncharted 4 at some point?
I really think you'll love it if you liked Uncharted 2 the best.
It's so good I don't want to speed through it. I'm really taking my time with this one which is why I love Photo Mode. I spend half of the time playing and the other have wandering around looking for photo ops. :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It's so good I don't want to speed through it. I'm really taking my time with this one which is why I love Photo Mode. I spend half of the time playing and the other have wandering around looking for photo ops. :)

That was me with Rise of the Tomb Raider. I easily could have sped through the story, but I wanted to milk it for all it was worth. Helps that hunting relics in that game is so much easier than UC, because they pop up on your map as you progress. I never even found half the relics in any of the Uncharted games.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
That was me with Rise of the Tomb Raider. I easily could have sped through the story, but I wanted to milk it for all it was worth. Helps that hunting relics in that game is so much easier than UC, because they pop up on your map as you progress. I never even found half the relics in any of the Uncharted games.

Why? Did you forget to look in the corner of the rooms for the blinky light? :)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
3 more SPOILER free pics I snapped
Still loving this game! :)

Uncharted4-vgo-081.png

Uncharted4-vgo-083.png

Uncharted4-vgo-090.png

*Open picture in a new window to view them in 1920x1080*

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.