Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
TX Sector is now released.

Version 1.50.10
- Fixed energy level light in DX11
- Fixed Sun Special goal in PinBot
- Fixed TX Sector goal Level 9 Teleport in MB
- Fixed Central Park flipper "coming apart" when nudging.
- Fixed Goin Nuts cameras/crash

Version 1.50.7
- Fixed lights when nudging table in dx11
- Fixed Gorgar sound and display
- Fixed Goal 5 on TX Sector (teleport from rear alley)
- Fixed issue with flipper control lost after entering initials in multiplayer

Version 1.50.6
- Fixed achievements not awarding.

Version 1.50.5 (5/27/16)
-Added TX Sector
- DMD now shows on Ripley's backglass

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Are Steam achievements active on TX? I didn't get the High Score achievement, although I am on the High Score table.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I'll have a patch up shortly that will award achievements. If you already got them, it should check and award them when you restart the game.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Nice to see that was such an easy fix.

I guess this means Medieval Madness' flipper symmetry is a lot more complicated than it appears...

(That's not sarcasm, I'm serious.)

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Anyone know what the valueless extra ball is?* I've collected a special before the multiball EB, then collected the lit EB lamp but it didn't trigger, anyone have any luck?

*Got it to trigger after I had both of them lit at the same time

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Anyone know what the valueless extra ball is? I've collected a special before the multiball EB, then collected the lit EB lamp but it didn't trigger, anyone have any luck?

That is a poorly-described wizard goal IMO. What's worse is the fact that the instructions are much more disorganized than usual. Two balls in the plunger lane-huh?

At least the 3M goal is far easier to obtain on this table than Genie, whatever that means.

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
I haven't figured that one out yet either and the instructions didn't seem to tell you what to do.

I figured it would be:
1) multiball
2) get extra ball
3) roll the energy scale back over to lock
4) shoot the extra ball shot for a 'pretend' extra ball.

What am I missing? Do I need to get the special as well and then roll the energy scale back up?

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
That is a poorly-described wizard goal IMO. What's worse is the fact that the instructions are much more disorganized than usual.

I haven't figured that one out yet either ... What am I missing? Do I need to get the special as well and then roll the energy scale back up?

I've done it both ways*, meaning, collected EB then Special on the same ball and Collected Special then EB on the same ball.. I think they were trying to describe collecting special first then EB.

*attempting a third way by having them both lit at the same time.. and that's got it
Two balls in the plunger lane-huh?
start multiball with a ball trapped on each side
now you'll be shooting for the two teleport lanes
specifically you want the upper teleport lane that will drop the ball over the upper flipper
In the usual order it's shoot right flipper up into top drop target set and it'll rebound into that lane, keep holding the left flipper, dont nudge or anything and let it go down the flipper and into the outlane then you press the digital nudge left(right worked too?) after the ball passes the center pin(it clips past the 3rd pin?).
Backhand the left ball up the lane for the ramp teleport shot and make that shot then you can repeat the previous step to reliably get two balls in the plunger.

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Just like on 'droid: setting invert nudge to ON will cause an inversion in the Y axis. Meaning nudging up will cause the table to nudge down.

Expected behaviour is for only the X axis to be inverted with the setting enabled.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Please dont forget to fix the Magic Mirror on ToM, its a release table so it reflects poorly not to fix it, pun intended :p

TX is awesome! The ball is supposed to be able to re enter the launcher with a nudge in the right outlane, right?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Please dont forget to fix the Magic Mirror on ToM, its a release table so it reflects poorly not to fix it, pun intended

TX is awesome! The ball is supposed to be able to re enter the launcher with a nudge in the right outlane, right?
Yes, it's one of the standard goals.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.