PC - Bug Flippers / table menu locked out during multiplayer games upon achieving high score

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
This one's a particularly insidious showstopper. I imagine it's because TX is one of those funky games where players put in their initials for high scores after their final ball drains instead of after the game's over, but if a player drains their last ball and achieves a high score while there are players remaining, the flippers end up locked out for the remaining players. The weird(er) thing is that the table menu is also disabled when this bug happens, so the only way to get out is to tilt out the remaining players.

This bug's especially irritating as I'd rather not have to set insanely high scores just to be able to play multiplayer.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
This one's a particularly insidious showstopper. I imagine it's because TX is one of those funky games where players put in their initials for high scores after their final ball drains instead of after the game's over, but if a player drains their last ball and achieves a high score while there are players remaining, the flippers end up locked out for the remaining players. The weird(er) thing is that the table menu is also disabled when this bug happens, so the only way to get out is to tilt out the remaining players.

This bug's especially irritating as I'd rather not have to set insanely high scores just to be able to play multiplayer.

Confirmed and added to our database. We should have an update early next week.

Members online

Members online