C'mon FS , TX Sector

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
"... iOS, Mac App Store and Ouya are still in review and should be released in the coming days...."

in the coming 2-4 or 5-30 days?

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Good news it's out for iOS. Bad news it won't start for me. ”must be connected to the Internet” when I am.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Are you playing on the paid version or the free version of the app? I just downloaded the free update and was able to play TX on that.

GET

May 1, 2016
Same issue here. I was so ticked off in November that we didn't get Frankenstein in time for Halloween. I'm getting a sense of déjà vu...

However, while I'm waiting, I'm killing time by playing Road Show. Kudos to free TOTM!

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
I have paid and free version. I was able to download and play the Table of the Month but on TXS I receive "must connect to internet to download or purchase". Went into another recent launch and was able to download as well. I sure hope this gets fixed soon. Any suggestions?

Update: Table downloaded successfully within an hour.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I have recently started checking here before blindly updating TPA...it used to be an "automatic" update. Now, sadly it no longer applies. I'm still on 5.9.0 so no issues other than missing the newest table.:rolleyes:

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
This happened on the last update as well, I lost all the purchased tables from the previous seasons and the only way I could get them back was to delete the whole app and reinstall from scratch. It took forever!!! I wish these dev's would sort this crap out before releasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
This happened on the last update as well, I lost all the purchased tables from the previous seasons and the only way I could get them back was to delete the whole app and reinstall from scratch. It took forever!!! I wish these dev's would sort this crap out before releasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope ,I didn´t make them hurry to much with my impatience.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts