C'mon FS , TX Sector

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
I sadly agree and am still on 5.8.0 - waiting to hear if the missing tables issue is resolved before updating and buying any new tables.

Scott

I have recently started checking here before blindly updating TPA...it used to be an "automatic" update. Now, sadly it no longer applies. I'm still on 5.9.0 so no issues other than missing the newest table.:rolleyes:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
This happened on the last update as well, I lost all the purchased tables from the previous seasons and the only way I could get them back was to delete the whole app and reinstall from scratch. It took forever!!! I wish these dev's would sort this crap out before releasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have lost every table bar Season 1 (inc. KS tables) :(
Really not happy......

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
You are not the only one with this issue. FS is working on the fix. Let's hope they can patch it up quickly.

Glad I'm not alone. Soooo frustrating.

Plus side is that I'd not get much opportunity to play as off to Vegas for first time ever. Pinball HoF here I come :D

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Kolchak

Do you mean other people had the missing tables problem with this release (TX Sector), or just with previous one? I was fine last month... :(

Thanks Andy

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hi Kolchak

Do you mean other people had the missing tables problem with this release (TX Sector), or just with previous one? I was fine last month... :(

Thanks Andy
I think it's a recent thing, but I'm not 100% on that. I know of a couple other people with the same issue and it is a recent problem for them. It may be related to the syncing of purchasing with the paid and free versions. FS is aware of the issue and are working on a fix. That's about all I know. But definitely send something to Farsight support if you are having this issue. That way they will know how widespread the issue is. I'm not sure if it's only on certain devices.

Granny

Oct 16, 2013
It is NOT a recent thing. Check my thread TABLES MISSING. We've been dealing with this garbage since April. Welcome to the club.

My question is... Are we not the cash cow here? I mean, is IOS not the biggest consumer? Is like Xbox or some video game system like that generating more revenue for FarSight? If we are the platform where the most money comes from, shouldn't we be getting the most attention towards our problems? I'd like to know where the focus is, and I'll go buy the system that gives me the fewest problems and play there.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
The "connect to Internet" bug is fixed by rebooting your phone/tablet, though this time it went mostly smoothly for me.

I keep having to 'restore HOF points' as for some reason my phone keeps reverting to the higher points I've scored but that never made it to that bit of their server for some reason. I don't like it, but having swallowed that bitter pill once, I expected it to be finished. Silly me.

TX Sector seems to work well and is fun to play. 2 mil so far for me.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
TX-Sector is still completely unplayable for me; still seeing the staged ball fall out of the upper teleporter exit when it shouldn't & far more often I'm seeing a ball enter an unlit teleporter entrance & not be detected, effectively ending the game. It's apparently not stuck well enough for the attendant to do anything about it, so game over.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
TX-Sector is still completely unplayable for me; still seeing the staged ball fall out of the upper teleporter exit when it shouldn't & far more often I'm seeing a ball enter an unlit teleporter entrance & not be detected, effectively ending the game. It's apparently not stuck well enough for the attendant to do anything about it, so game over.

Yep, hope the fix comes soon. Pretty much unplayable the way it is now.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I'm getting odd stuttering and performance issues...and this is on an iPad mini 4 (no resource issues on this device). Haven't seen performance issues until this version. The "fix" seems to be to shut down TPA from multitasking, then restart it. Seems to hold then on that session of TPA. Then the issue returns at a future time.

Why all these glitches and anomalies? UGH

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Honestly, on PC, I noticed minor stuttering on the TX-Sector release during play and I thought it was just my system or the stutter was minor and infrequent.. perhaps it's more pronounced on this platform?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.