Season 5 Purchase on iOS

epsitec

Mar 13, 2016
Hello!

I'm not sure if anyone has this problem, but I can't buy the season 5 pass on iOS. I can only buy season 5 table packs, while for the other seasons I can do both, as it should be. I don't remember this being the case when TPA was in Season 4, so am I the only one who can't buy season 5 pass right now?

And is TX-Sector the last table of Season 5? Maybe when season six starts the problem will be fixed, and the five pass will be for sale again.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
It's not available for me either. This was the last table of the season, so normally a season pass would be available now. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

No Pickles

May 18, 2016
Not working for me either. I currently can't play the new table, as it gives me an error message about not being connected to the Internet. Hopefully when that's fixed, It will give the option of the season pass.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Not working for me either. I currently can't play the new table, as it gives me an error message about not being connected to the Internet. Hopefully when that's fixed, It will give the option of the season pass.

The Season pass will be available in the next update.

No Pickles

May 18, 2016
The Season pass will be available in the next update.

The bug has been fixed for me, as I was able to download and play the new table. When you say the next update, does that mean one (hopefully) soon to be released, or as part of next month's table release?
Thanks!

Last edited:

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Can someone tell me how much the season 5 pass on iOS costs and your opinion on how the season compares to the others?

No Pickles

May 18, 2016
Can someone tell me how much the season 5 pass on iOS costs and your opinion on how the season compares to the others?
It's not available for purchase yet. The post immediately before yours' implies that it will not be available until next month's table release.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Me too. Couldn't purchase it using the "buy season 5" button, though. Tried several times and kept getting a "cannot connect" warning. Played the free version of the Getaway table; when I hit the limit and was prompted to purchase the season from there, success! But now, I have to go to work. The frustration mounts!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Me too. Couldn't purchase it using the "buy season 5" button, though. Tried several times and kept getting a "cannot connect" warning. Played the free version of the Getaway table; when I hit the limit and was prompted to purchase the season from there, success! But now, I have to go to work. The frustration mounts!

Were looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
No biggie! It was a mere hiccup. Just glad it's finally available. It's painful reading here about all the tables as the season unfolds, waiting with shaky impatience for the crate of tables to drop onto iOS. Today is a good day-after-Father's Day, except for the being-at-work part!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

This works.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I get locked on the menu screen and have to reset the iPad.

Pretty solid season.

Frankenstein is the standout for me so far.

satandouche

Sep 27, 2015
I get locked on the menu screen and have to reset the iPad.

Pretty solid season.

Frankenstein is the standout for me so far.
Yeah, Frankenstein is a pretty unique table. Judge Dread has some flow and pretty funny humor. I'm getting pretty PO'd about the game crashing every time I get a goal though. Also goals not registering. Scores not posting to the leaderboards. Crashes galore. Kinda wish I would have waited till FS sorted the bugs out. Not the best experience playing with the game constantly crashing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.