Hello there

Wasarasormi

Jun 2, 2016
Thought that I'd get on board here since I've been reading this forum for some time now.

A little background, a year ago I broke my leg which forced me to stay pretty much on the sofa for a long time. I had an Xbox 360 I hadn't used much and I thought well that's a way to spend some time. I went online and found that Pinball FX2 was a free download. Never played any pinball, barely even knew what it was, but I thought I'd give it a go. Got hooked on the demo version and bought some tables. After that I decided to give Pinball Arcade a try and I enjoyed it even more.

Now a year later I have all available tables on 360 and I've been active on weekly Facebook tournaments and been improving my skills. Real pinball machines are very rare around here so haven't got much experience on those.

Just wanted to say that there's some good info here on the boards and I'm glad I found this hobby.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
rockin' wasarasarmi (lol, did i almost get that right? :) welcome, welcome!

p.s. if you're very new to the pb thing, you have a lot of fun stuff to catch up upon... and if you're not new to the scene, well it's been a quickly-scalating scene in the tourneys! have lots of fun!

Wasarasormi

Jun 2, 2016
rockin' wasarasarmi (lol, did i almost get that right? :) welcome, welcome!

p.s. if you're very new to the pb thing, you have a lot of fun stuff to catch up upon... and if you're not new to the scene, well it's been a quickly-scalating scene in the tourneys! have lots of fun!

Hehe, almost got it :) Might be hard to spell, it means "hammerfingers" in english. I guess it suits since I've broken 3 controllers just by playing pinball lol.

But thanks for everyone, it's great to feel welcomed :) Btw, if there are any xb360 players, feel free to add me as friend. Great stuff.

Wasarasormi

Jun 2, 2016
W, I looked at your high scores, man, I dunno how you do that, amazing! :)

Thanks :) I spent a lot of time playing when my leg was still healing. It takes time to learn but after a while the gameplay gets more relaxed to the point when more complex things are performed naturally, like driving a car. I don't really grind the scores that much but sometimes if I have time and energy I like to go for a high score or update my old scores a little.

Members online

Members online