Two in plunger

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I guess you get multiball and then get very lucky. I haven't done it yet. ;) It's a strange goal IMO. Can't use the right flipper? I'm not sure about this one.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You have to be in multiball, drain two balls into the right outlane, and nudge them both into the plunger.

Sounds like you need some luck to do it - except thanks to TPA Railroad Physics(tm), you don't need luck! Just hold the top flipper when the ball is ejected from the top-left Mega Port (or whatever it's called), and the ball will rattle around and always go down the right outlane. Makes getting the goal much easier.

That said - sounds like you're auto-plunging balls? Maybe your touch scheme set up is causing that.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
It's beautiful!

D8B6AF803AE3652522E75E9B07AD38F4210832EE

satandouche

Sep 27, 2015
IOS players are up the creek on this one due to the auto-plunger that's engaged with the right flipper. I tried nudging a ball in the plunge lane, pausing the game, turning off nudging completely, but it still auto-plunged. Granted I had the ball trapped on the right flipper when I turned nudging off.

I was able to finally get the goal, but mostly by luck. The first ball went to the plunger just as the second ball was on it's way via one of the ports to the upper flipper. I used Eldar's trick (thanks!) of lifting the left flipper to send it to the outlane and nudged it to the plunger on top of the first ball. Goal registered.

This auto-plunge issue is not cool. Reminds me of the right flipper auto troll bomb deployments in Medievil Madness.

Good luck.

UvulaBob

Dec 25, 2016
Just hold the top flipper when the ball is ejected from the top-left Mega Port (or whatever it's called), and the ball will rattle around and always go down the right outlane. Makes getting the goal much easier.

This doesn't work at all, BTW. Do you have any video of this strategy working reliably? If not, then I may as well give up on the wizard goals for this table.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
Just hold the top flipper when the ball is ejected from the top-left Mega Port (or whatever it's called), and the ball will rattle around and always go down the right outlane. Makes getting the goal much easier.
I also never got this to work, but since it's very easy to start multiball this goal becomes obtainable with enough patience and some luck. :)

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Here's a vid of me doing it. Here's my tips for getting the balls into outlane, based on 4 hours of trying to get this stupid goal:
1. Shooting from the tip of top left flipper will occasionally work.
2. Shooting into bumper area will sometimes end up with the ball exiting down the center and hitting the post next to Teleport target. It will then sometimes bounce into right outlane.
3. Shooting the right bank of targets from left flippers will sometimes deflect the ball into right outlane, but is risky as it can also end up on the left.

I basically just shot either up the center into the bumpers, or onto the top left flipper so I could try to shoot with the tip.

Members online

Members online