Season 6 Kickstarter Entitlements

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I'm wondering what data I should enter into the survey when I'm gifting most of my stuff to people with different accounts...Farsight hasn't answered me with specifics yet. Do you have any suggestions?

The fields don't really support multiple accounts. I just placed my account info in the survey and sent the request with the different accounts I'm gifting to in a separate email through Kickstarter. I don't know why the survey doesn't account for different recipients for each reward, I would think that would have been the easiest option, and I really don't need the same table on six different platforms.

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
I had to buy I500 tonight on IOS and it isn't unlocked on steam either . I am a gold backer and chose those two platforms to get the season6pass for.

On which platform would you like to receive your Pro Doctor Who® Classic Pinball Table?
iOS
On which platform would you like to receive your Pro Doctor Who® Classic Pinball Table?
Steam (PC / Mac)
PS4
Android
On which platform would you like to receive your Doctor Who® Regenerated Pinball Table?
iOS
On which platform would you like to receive your Doctor Who® Regenerated Pinball Table?
Steam (PC / Mac)
PS4
Android
On which platform would you like to receive your Doctor Who® Classic & Regenerated Custom Balls?
iOS
On which platform would you like to receive your first Season Six Pass?
iOS
On which platform would you like to receive your second Season Six Pass?
Steam (PC / Mac)
Steam, Android, iOS: Please provide the email associated with your Pinball Arcade account. If you don't already have an account, you can create one here: https://www.pinballanalytics.com/Account/ PlayStation / Vita, Nintendo & Xbox: Please write "None".

iOS
Steam (PC / Mac)
PS4
Android
iOS
Steam (PC / Mac)
PS4
Android
On which platform would you like to receive your Doctor Who® Classic & Regenerated Custom Balls?
iOS
On which platform would you like to receive your first Season Six Pass?
iOS
On which platform would you like to receive your second Season Six Pass?
Steam (PC / Mac)
Steam, Android, iOS: Please provide the email associated with your Pinball Arcade account. If you don't already have an account, you can create one here: https://www.pinballanalytics.com/Account/ PlayStation / Vita, Nintendo & Xbox: Please write "None".
the right email address
@web.de

PlayStation / Vita, Nintendo & Xbox: Please provide your username for each platform(PSN ID, Xbox Live ID, Nintendo Network ID). Steam, Android, iOS: Please write "None".
DBM1976DBM
Select your region.
Europe and all other regions
How would you like your name to appear as a Gold backer in the game credits? (Please no URLs or profanity)
Spinner76

TheRightEmailAddress@web.de
PlayStation / Vita, Nintendo & Xbox: Please provide your username for each platform(PSN ID, Xbox Live ID, Nintendo Network ID). Steam, Android, iOS: Please write "None".
DBM1976DBM
Select your region.
Europe and all other regions
How would you like your name to appear as a Gold backer in the game credits? (Please no URLs or profanity)
Spinner76

Sorry for this much text, but maybe the mistake is on my side?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
The only thing I can think of, is that you may have filled out the last two question incorrectly. I'm not sure wat "DBM1976DBM" is? Is that a username? You may have filled in too much, but I'm really not sure.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I had to buy I500 tonight on IOS and it isn't unlocked on steam either . I am a gold backer and chose those two platforms to get the season6pass for.

Did you log out of your Far Sight account and then back in prior to attempting to access any new DLC content?

That is pretty much guaranteed before you can get anything unlocked from them at this point. Without this redundant logging step then it will appear as if you do not have permissions to the new content.

If after doing this you still do not have access then message FarSight via kickstarter.

RustyShackleford

Aug 27, 2014
I'm having the exact same issue. Not unlocked on iOS but I haven't tried steam yet but I'm guessing it's locked too. I've logged out and back in, but that didn't help.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Same issue. Addams and Indy are not unlocked on iOS, but other backed items (T2, Star Trek) came back with a logout/login. Indy is unlocked on Steam.

I also have Indy unlocked on Steam but not on iOS as well as TAF is now locked on iOS. Logged in and out many times but no luck getting it to unlock.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Well, let's see:
- iOS: no KS season 6 or table unlock
- iOS: buggy new UI that gets at best mixed reactions
- iOS: buggy release of Indy 500

Farsight: quite mum on the above
I hope they can fix things soon!

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
Did the iOS issue get resolved for anybody?
I got the season 6 reward for iOS and have a "lock" on the item of Indy 500 in both the table menu (upper left menu item) and the "season purchase menu" (shopping cart menu item in the upper right of the screen). However, when I start the game via the table menu, I immediately get the question "Would you like to restore your purchased tables?" and afterwards, I get the option to either buy the table or play the trial version. When I select the trial version, I can only play the trial version that stops after reaching a little more than 60.000.000 points, as expected. However, when I access the table via the "season purchase menu", I can play the table without having to click on "Play trial version". But it still is only the trial version.
Also, when I start the table either way and having done a logout + login before without closing the game, I can access the pro menu of the table. But still the game gets stopped after reaching about 60.000.000 points.
Can anyone reproduce that behavior?

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
Hi Karussellbremser,
Nice Nick ;) i only knew, there are Schiffsschaukelbremser .
It might be an European problem because You can't buy the Season six pass yet, i think.
At least after un- and relocking my TAF Gold is back.
Indy 500 isn't unlocked on steam for me either.

Edith says: thanx FS! Wrote to the Support and got the advice to immediately go to Indy500 after logging out and in again.
I did as I was told and was able to enter the Pro-Menue without any problems.

Last edited:

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
has fs said anything about the season 6 pass on ios yet?
it is still not available

I sent Farsight a private message through the Kickstarter yesterday about Indy 500 not being unlocked for the season 6 pass on iOS and that TAF was now locked as well. They responded back and asked me to log out and back in. I responded back to them that it didn't work. Hopefully they are working to fix this soon. They are definitely aware of the issue.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Well half the issue has been fixed for me. TAF is unlocked again. Indy 500 still no dice. Farsight says that they show the game is unlocked for my account and verified my email address with me, which is correct. Has anyone had the table unlock for them yet?

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Got this response today from Farsight via a Kickstarter message I sent earlier

"Looks like there is a bug in the iOS unlocks that will be patched tomorrow. Once that comes in, you will probably have to log out and back in again one more time."

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Got this response today from Farsight via a Kickstarter message I sent earlier

"Looks like there is a bug in the iOS unlocks that will be patched tomorrow. Once that comes in, you will probably have to log out and back in again one more time."

Good to know. Thanks for sharing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts