Problem after purchasing season 5

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I've managed to purchase season 5 pass (via free-trial -> timeout -> buy) but after that, I can't play the game at all. I select a table then lunch the ball (on some table the lunching button is missing (it was there) and can't do anything), after the ball lunched, the camera will stuck so I can't see the whole table and camera button doesn't respond. This is happening on my iPad Air. Then the game crashes. Camera is acting crazy, on Blackhole, after lunching the ball the camera is zoomed in (for the lower deck) and won't move from there at all making it totally unplayable. On other table, I can't even lunch the ball (not because the button is missing). Tried the usual drill, I quit the game, restarted iOS (latest by the way), logout-in to PA, restore purchase, nothing helps so far...

On my iPhone 6, after I did restore-purchase, some of season 4 tables are now locked (and shouldn't)...

It's totally screwed up...:mad:

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I uninstall the app and re-installed it. The camera seems working (not fully tested). The thing is, I have to download all the 5 seasons tables ONE BY ONE now..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.