Favorite Premier/Gottlieb Table In TPA

What's Your Favorite Premier/Gottlieb in TPA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasarasormi

Jun 2, 2016
Had to choose between Cue Ball Wizard and Lights Camera Action... LCA was victorious because of the awesome music. I really enjoy playing that table. Cue Ball Wizard is very close 2nd. Tee'd Off is probably one of my least favorite tables on the whole game so far. Maybe I'll change my mind if I put some more time on it. Still nowhere as appealing to me as LCA or CBW.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Rescue 911 was my pick for it's nice fast gameplay. My second pick is Tee'd Off, then Cue Ball Wizard, LCA, Victory, TX-Sector, then all the rest last.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
No goin nuts? Or is this just premier era tables? Hahaha
Just Premier-era tables, I think. Or else we'd be able to pick ones like Genie or Haunted House.

I love Haunted House.

Last edited:

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
I think all the Gottlieb/Premier tables are weak compared to others however I have yet to play Rescue 911 or TX-Sector. Since I don't own Season 4 or 5 yet. I voted for Cue Ball Wizard because I enjoy billiard themed tables but the call outs are pretty weak. Next, Tee'd Off followed closely by Class of 1812. Then Victory and Lights Camera Action. El Dorado City of Gold is in a class all by itself as possibly the worst sounds of all time.

Fun thread and some comments made me laugh out loud.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Have not played TX or R911, but I seem to go back to 1812 & LCA on a regular basis & once in a while City of Gold for punishment. Black Hole is in my 10 table rotation, though it is not a "Premier", it does have Gottlieb pasted on it.

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
I played Tee'd Off and CBW both IRL. I could even buy those 2 tables, which I didn't because it was too pricey.
CBW is one of my favorite TPA table because it actually has a lot of tricks, not just 1 ramp as some are saying. The sounds/music ambiance are great too. Also, you get at least 3 methods to get extra balls.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Definitely like Tee'd Off the most. Though the one thing that bothers me is that the gopher teases you regardless if you are playing well or not. Like it tells you to head for the volcano. You hit it immediately, then the gopher says 'did anyone tell you how to play this?'

Victory can be fun, but a bit tedious.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Definitely like Tee'd Off the most. Though the one thing that bothers me is that the gopher teases you regardless if you are playing well or not. Like it tells you to head for the volcano. You hit it immediately, then the gopher says 'did anyone tell you how to play this?'

Victory can be fun, but a bit tedious.

Ahhhh The old days where memory capacity for digital soundbites was so limited and table MPUs were so basic. Those were the days :)

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Ugh....This is hard to choose.

If only Big Hurt were on this list... Guess I'm going to have to go with Tee'd Off. I've played it more than any other G/P.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
For the record I voted for Victory. Tee'd Off is probably a close second, but since I was playing it a lot last night there may be some bias there.

If Surf N Safari ever comes to TPA, that will go instantly to my #1 :D

Agreed 100%-the problem I've kept mentioning is that FarSight has not been bringing the better Premiers to TPA. SnS is one of those better ones, though I'd also enjoy Cactus Jack's if that one were to be done.

As such, my vote went to CBW, though it's much more fun IRL than in TPA.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Ugh....This is hard to choose.

If only Big Hurt were on this list... Guess I'm going to have to go with Tee'd Off. I've played it more than any other G/P.

I agree - I like Big Hurt and Gladiators better than any of the games in this poll. Victory is my pick here, TX Sector would be if it weren't tuned too easy in TPA.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I agree - I like Big Hurt and Gladiators better than any of the games in this poll. Victory is my pick here, TX Sector would be if it weren't tuned too easy in TPA.

This poll was created long before Big Hurt, Gladiators, or Bone Busters were in TPA.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
Class of 1812 is growing on me recently.

Victory got better once I read the rules and realized where all the checkpoints were but I still have too much trouble getting the ball out of the lower table and it's mostly just bouncing off the drop target bank for ten minutes.

I've probably played Teed Off the most of the tables listed in the poll but since No Good Gofers is probably my most-played table in TPA every game of Teed Off just demonstrates how much worse it is by comparison.

Cue Ball Wizard and TX Sector aren't bad.

The El Dorado remake and LCA are probably my two least favorite tables in TPA after Goin' Nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online