iOS - Bug Day one bugs

GET

May 1, 2016
Hey guys. First I would like to say that even though that me and other members on this site get ticked off at bugs, I understand it's really hard to make a great simulation. You guys try your best at making the fans happy.
Now to the bugs. I believe there are a few more bugs, but I've noticed two so far, and they are very easy to get. Bug 1: The center hole acts just like the skull in T2: most shots go through to the orbit, and in this case is possible of a center drain. Bug 2: The IndyCar diverter is non functional, as the ball goes through it when activated, resulting in an immediate Pit Stop Multiball. I hope these bugs get fixed in the next update, but I'm glad that Indy 500 came out! Thank you, and peace out.

Lou Villanueva

Mar 9, 2012
+1 on the center hole/lock, all straight shots for me go right through.

Also, on the last three games I played, locking balls during multi ball for the super jackpot has only registered 2 locks instead of three when all three are locked, causing an infinite loop of the machine trying to check for stuck balls. ARGH!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Yeah I was curious about the center shot and whether that happens IRL. Passing through to the orbit has center drained on me too.

Members online

Members online