iOS - Bug Day one bugs

GET

May 1, 2016
Hey guys. First I would like to say that even though that me and other members on this site get ticked off at bugs, I understand it's really hard to make a great simulation. You guys try your best at making the fans happy.
Now to the bugs. I believe there are a few more bugs, but I've noticed two so far, and they are very easy to get. Bug 1: The center hole acts just like the skull in T2: most shots go through to the orbit, and in this case is possible of a center drain. Bug 2: The IndyCar diverter is non functional, as the ball goes through it when activated, resulting in an immediate Pit Stop Multiball. I hope these bugs get fixed in the next update, but I'm glad that Indy 500 came out! Thank you, and peace out.

Lou Villanueva

Mar 9, 2012
+1 on the center hole/lock, all straight shots for me go right through.

Also, on the last three games I played, locking balls during multi ball for the super jackpot has only registered 2 locks instead of three when all three are locked, causing an infinite loop of the machine trying to check for stuck balls. ARGH!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Yeah I was curious about the center shot and whether that happens IRL. Passing through to the orbit has center drained on me too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.