The Mummy

Jay

May 19, 2012
I find it interesting, actually, when pinball companies copy themselves. One of the more obvious cases is El Dorado, which had six (!) make-overs with different names and artwork but essentially the same playfield. At the pinball show, there was a fun Gottlieb table called Bristol Hills. I thought that was a curious name, so I looked it up on IPDB; it turns out that it was a limited edition makeover of Snow Derby. So I guess the practice is pretty normal. Let's just all assume that A.S.K. acquired licensing rights. :)

Jay

May 19, 2012
Heck, just make it available on Steam. If they allow for the granularity of control that Zaccaria has, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
With update #26 of Zaccaria on steam, a 'prize' is awarded for 150+ cheevos in game, the Mummy pinball table!

Thanks to the Magic Pixel devs cant wait to try it out

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but when you select "Random table" you can also play sometimes the Alien-table. :cool:

Jay

May 19, 2012
Beast Master is a pretty obvious ripoff of Genie as well.

I finally unlocked that table. You're right -- it's the same layout, except it's not wide-body. That makes the gameplay especially fast and treacherous.

Members online

Members online