TPA v6.1.1 (Indy 500 bug fixes) has been released

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Issue with ball getting stick in the turbo lock and having to wait until the table goes into auto ball search mode to clear it seems to have been fixed!

Had the sound speed up again after a lengthy pause, and the table menu ball icons are now HUGE. 3 across in portrait and 4 across in landscape. Overkill (especially on iPad Pro) and takes forever to scroll down to bottom tables. Maybe 5 across portrait and 6 landscape. Better yet a setting to let the user resize the table icons to their preference for their device and eyesight.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Do you get HOF points on iOS? I've posted a 600M token first score and got 0 HOF points

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
Has anyone noticed any significant "lags" with this update? I played 4 different tables and noticed some lagging with the controls and the visuals on my iPad Air 2. Everything was playing fine before this update.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I applied the update and saw no change, even when I logged out, so I power-cycled my iPad Air 2. After reboot it was still the same with the camera lock, until I logged out, only now I can't login again - just keeps saying "login failed" despite using the username/password I used right before rebooting! So I can now play Indy 500, but I'm not signed in with my Farsight/TPA login...

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Has anyone noticed any significant "lags" with this update? I played 4 different tables and noticed some lagging with the controls and the visuals on my iPad Air 2. Everything was playing fine before this update.

Happened in one of the last games I played, but only this once (yet): I noticed a significant slowdown and a jittery kind of lag in ball movement. If it was Windows, I would think that there was another process active in the background that was taking a lot of memory and processing power. This was in MB on Indy500. When play returned to one ball again, the effect was gone. I didn't get MB after that, so I don't know if it would have repeated. Also, I played a couple of games these last days (and after the update) and this is the first time I noticed it

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I applied the update and saw no change, even when I logged out, so I power-cycled my iPad Air 2. After reboot it was still the same with the camera lock, until I logged out, only now I can't login again - just keeps saying "login failed" despite using the username/password I used right before rebooting! So I can now play Indy 500, but I'm not signed in with my Farsight/TPA login...

I don't know if this is safe advice but you could try to reinstall the whole app (I hope you made a backup of your scores before your trouble). I have the experience that this does more than powercycling.

Kramer

Apr 23, 2012
I can't select tables properly. I can select the top tables - Addams Family etc - but as soon as I scroll, I click the tables but nothing works. Also, selecting different ways of ordering the tables doesn't work either.

Total crap. Is anyone else having same issue on iPad Air 2?

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
I can't select tables properly. I can select the top tables - Addams Family etc - but as soon as I scroll, I click the tables but nothing works. Also, selecting different ways of ordering the tables doesn't work either.

Total crap. Is anyone else having same issue on iPad Air 2?

Yes. I constantly have to force close the app and relaunch to play a table. it appears the table you want to play has to be centered in the screen.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I had some problems selecting tables, but nothing like you both described, then again, have been playing Indy500 predominantly, so I haven't had the chance to thoroughly test this. Will investigate!

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
No HOF points at 7.8B, plus there's still the app restarting when the device autolocks thing. Got hosed out of another 20B+ game on NGG.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I have no problem selecting tables and starting them via the big icons. I don't know why I had trouble selecting some tables before, maybe I just "glanced" them instead of outright selecting them properly. I also don't have to "center" them to select.
When I have TPA active (but outside of a proper running game), and the device autolocks, I can return to TPA, have it freeze on me (sound stops also), and unfreeze it again with the home button, double pressing to get all active apps, and then selecting TPA again. This does not work to save a game in progress, I get booted back to the top menu.

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Many times after unpausing a game the sound will be at double speed. I've this this on a lot of tables including I500 and most recently on Flight 2000. iPad Air w/ latest iOS and TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.