iOS - Request Troll bombs on iPad

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I chose this route, by the way, because I have previously tried the proper channels advised up above in the thread, without any response. I'm grateful to FlippyFloppy for taking the time to respond to me, and for looking into it.

Considering what's happened in the past 24 hrs, I'm not so sure.

Anyway why, what's happened in the last 24h?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ill actually miss this bug, because it did make the game more difficult the battle is wayyyy to easy on console/pc. I look forward to those difficulty settings

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Thanks [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION], how are you all getting on with this?

Seems you all have a lot on your plates these days

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION], how are you all getting on with this?

Seems you all have a lot on your plates these days

Thats funny you mentioned that, they say the same thing at the office. As long as the fixes get out, then everything is going well :)

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Me again. First time in ages I just played AFM again, my favourite table in real life, I'd been avoiding it until you got everything working again, so I thought I'd check out whether the bombs worked or not. Guess what?

That's right, no troll bombs from that poxy red button, and no smart bomb for using in the video mode. So whatever problem was plaguing MM has now tragically, like some kind of Ebola-Zika-Hantavirus-Marburg virus jumped across to bugger up AFM as well. Both used the same start button to both start and trigger bombs.

Hopefully this at least removes the confusion of why they'd work in one table and not another. Can FS please introduce a second button that can be placed somewhere far away from the start button (and hopefully not mess with touch-nudging) that could be used for this purpose. Please?

Maybe first someone else can confirm my finding - no bombs in AFM on iPad.

Frustrated in Taipei - this pic represents the stability and usefulness of TPA for me nowadays, and I'm losing patience with it tbh.
3d57b1d63e618d63350cb0293399599b.jpg

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
any update please [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] on fixing MM and AFM?
these are two of the top 5 games in the world, we need these fully functional please to best show off how great pinball can be

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
any update please [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] on fixing MM and AFM?
these are two of the top 5 games in the world, we need these fully functional please to best show off how great pinball can be

Both issues were reported to be resolved for iOS and Android. They will be tested in the upcoming Beta test for the next release.

Members online

Members online