Why Hello There

ShakinRaven

Jul 12, 2016
Been lurking around for the past few months, decided to join on up.

A little bit about me...

I have been playing pinball for quite some time now and have been absolutely loving it. I play primarily on the PS4 and my name on the PSN is ShakinRaven7.
I recently also have been broadcasting my games on Twitch and meeting some of you there as well, which I have very much enjoyed.

I play real-life pinball at Pinball PA, in Hopewell Pennsylvania every Saturday with the wife. Its such an amazing place, if you are close by I recommend you give them a try.

Other than that I am 35, from Ohio, and in my spare time when I'm not playing pinball I also broadcast on YouNow as a DJ.

I'm happy to be part of and found community whose passion for such a great game is appreciated.

Hope to see you guys and gals around.

CHEERS!!!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Welcome to the forum! Best way to stop being a lurker is to just jump into threads and post some comments. Next thing you know, you'll have 1000 posts!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hi there! Since you're on the PA side of Ohio, are you planning on going to Replay FX this year? (Admittedly I don't know where Hopewell is, it could be all the way up by Erie for all I know.)

ShakinRaven

Jul 12, 2016
unfortunately no, this year we will not be attending Replay, as the wife and I will be leaving for the beach on the first day of the event. I was bummed and almost moved the trip a week later. We are definitely attending the Cleveland Pinball and Arcade show though, and maybe the Pittsburgh Open in September.

Hopewell, is about 15 miles North of Pittsburgh, just an FYI :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.