Big hurt baseball is up for iOS

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
The graphics for iOS look really good but they still didn't fix Indy 500 still can't see launch button

Last edited:

GET

May 1, 2016
...and we have a bug. Sometimes on center ramp shots, the ball gets stuck in the ramp area. The ball can be rescued with Call Attendant, but it sometimes causes a de-facto 2 ball multiball.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I downloaded the newest version of TPA just to check out Big Hurt...played a few games of the demo version, then immediately reverted back to v5.10.0 with the old UI. Seriously, this "new" UI is preventing me from buying any more tables until its fixed and saves it's settings without affecting the table settings. Muting the sound (to get rid of that Pinball Wizard crap song) mutes ALL sounds which then needs to be un-muted to play a table. No settings are saved in the main UI except for your rated tables. Seriously, can it be that difficult to save these settings? SMH...

No more table purchases from me since it forces me to use the "new" UI...maybe I just need to "get used to it".

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
nice surprise (day early)

Looks like some big improvements to the UI - especially the main screen.

sound still plays at double speed after pause or sleep/wake

can't see the plunger - all black - not sure if that is a table thing.

instructions are still cut off - see big hurt introduction you have to fill in the blanks on some passages.

hof scores are working (restore hof pts i settings)
AND star trek and ac/dc are at the bottom of the list after big hurt.
I don't care if it is a mistake or not - I like seeing it!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Agree that iOS graphics are looking good. Improving. I wish they'd upgrade all tables to these recently improved flipper physics.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
What happens exactly? Is this at the input initials screen?

Yes, after you enter your initials, game starts up again but no response and you have to close app to exit screen, initials are hard to enter as well, iPad Air 2

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
This sounds familiar, we had those problems earlier with another table. Let's see if more users have this problem and report it to Farsight. I can't try it yet myself because I don't want to buy the table outright with a season pass already in place.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
initials are hard to enter as well, iPad Air 2
We've had this issue with quite a few tables upon their first release...initials are very slow and sluggish to enter. Bad, especially when there's a countdown timer involved (very common). I wonder why this is?

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I confirm the problem with a high score crashing the game. I managed 292M for a paltry 22 points, and that managed to stick. Then I got 527M for 40 points. I thought it stuck as it showed me the 40 in the all-tables-HOF-points view, but then it disappeared. Later I scored 540M for 41 points but again after entering some initials it displayed an error message, and the only score I have accepted is still the 292.

I'll come back and play again when that is fixed, as tbh I don't really like the game too much. It's too Gottlieby.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
You have to love those "instacatch" flippers though! I thought when I first saw somebody use that term around here that they were being ironic, but they are actually called that by Gottlieb! How about that....(dôh) :)

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Agree that iOS graphics are looking good. Improving. I wish they'd upgrade all tables to these recently improved flipper physics.
can you take a screenshot at full zoom while in table exploration? On android table looks quite bad and low res.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.