Big hurt up on App Store for iOS

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
nice surprise (day early)

Looks like some big improvements to the UI - especially the main screen.

sound still plays at double speed after pause or sleep/wake

can't see the plunger - all black - not sure if that is a table thing.

instructions seem to be fixed - not cut off!
edit - nope they are still cut off - see big hurt introduction

hof scores are working (restore hof pts i settings)
AND star trek and ac/dc are at the bottom of the list after big hurt.
I don't care if it is a mistake or not - I like seeing it!

Last edited:

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
Big Hurt is a ordinary slow rhythm table...still expectation Doctor Who at next month

Last edited:

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
It's a little glitchy. Nothing that killed the game but you will be calling the attendant a bit.

A new table is always good. But, overall, I rate it a "meh". For a baseball theme, I'd rather have a classic pitch and bat (which, admittedly, might be tough with TPA's goal-oriented format).

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Game is buggy. Camera doesn't pull back for plunger. Right arrow for entering initials doesn't seem to be working right. Upon starting a new game, the overlay for entering initials covered the screen and I wasn't able to do anything but force-close the app.

The plunger area is indeed black, you cannot see the rod.

One of the most apparently buggy releases in a long time. I'm sure there is more, too, but I've never played the real thing. I guess Stern Pinball is really sucking up their quality control. Of course, it's not like they've released a single update for SPA on GearVR since they released it.

This is one ugly playfield.

UPDATE: ok, the plunger camera is working correctly now but I noticed that the lamp for "Grand Slam" in the center of the playfield doesn't work right. When it flashes it shows a copper disc instead of a lit version of "Grand Slam."

UPDATE 2: the baseball glove disappeared. It was gone for the entire game. I started a new game and it was still gone. Exited the table and when i went back to it the glove was back. So that's something. Issues with the plunger camera persist.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online