Bug Big Hurt not unlocking for Season Pass 6

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Just received an email from FarSight via the Kickstarter saying they will have the issue fixed by Friday evening and to email them then and they will unlock the game.

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
Yes email conversation is what I had with Farsight ,too. Oh no wait, conversation means, that You get a response on Your email, right? Well then I was only having an email- monologue .
What's so hard about checking the backers list and give the supporters their season pass?

Edit: support@farsight.com was the email address, I didn't get a reply.
Support@pinballarcade.com did the trick;)
I got the same mail, saying they will have this issue solved by Friday.
I was impatient and bought the table pack before getting this mail.
The funny thing is, I didn't buy the pro pack but have access to the pro menue.

Last edited:

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
I emailed Farsight also and was told about the patch that was to be released yesterday but it never came and I'm still without the Big Hurt table.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Yup, no patch.....and I'm not buying the table. I just found Sky Force Reloaded and that will take my time until the promised patch.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
my season pass is still not working, has farsight responded to anyone yet.

It isn't unlocked for me yet either. I messaged them last week through the Kickstarter and they said that once I received the update on Friday to contact them and they could unlock it for me. Well, as you know no update ever came out last Friday. I sent them a follow-up message yesterday to ask what happened to the update. FarSight hasn't responded back yet.

jached

Feb 21, 2015
Still nothing; same situation. I'm sure Big Hurt is fine and I don't mind getting to it eventually, but if this happens again next time with EBD--that's going to suck.

Got an email late yesterday to try again: big hurt is now unlocked for iOS.

Let's hope the EBD release will work as expected later this week.

jached

Feb 21, 2015
Got an email late yesterday to try again: big hurt is now unlocked for iOS.

Let's hope the EBD release will work as expected later this week.

With EBD, iOS was unlocked--didn't even need to logout/login. Hope the rest of you have been sorted.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about missing out on Big Hurt. It's like missing the equestrian sports on the olympics.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.