Bug Big Hurt not unlocking for Season Pass 6

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Having trouble getting Big Hurt unlocked for my season 6 pass
- tried logging in/out and closing/restarting TPA app
- tried manage tables
- tried getting the table through the shopping cart screen

In all of this Indy 500 locked on me again but this was resolved with another log out/in. * update: I now have to do this every time I start Indy500 *
Sent this already to support@farsight.com but posted anyway for other season pass holders to see if this is a common issue.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I am assuming you are referring to iOS _ were you able to get a season pass for iOS through a Kickstarter perk?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Yes, I've actually got 2 season passes from KS, of which one is active for season 6

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
Same here again, getting tired of this.

Edit:Just tested steam, seems to work there.

Might be an Euro-IOS-issue?

Sad to have a disadvantage as a backer. Pay again or wait for support

Miss Edith again: the issue seems to be solved, well more or less:

It still wants me to buy the table or to play the free demo version but when I choose to play the demo table, the pro mode is accessible which shouldn't be if I don't own the table, should it?
In the main "lobby?" There is still the lock on Big Hurt.
Might work for You ,too Slam23 ?

Last edited:

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
To avoid the fourth edit I'll double post:
After reaching the max points for the demo table :

Issue still there, no access for me :(

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Yup, still there. But it is interesting that we have access to the pro menu.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Having same issue too. Just like Indy 500. I notified FarSight through the Kickstarter PM. Interesting that you guys have access to the Pro menu. The option is there for me but when I click on it it says you must own the table to use it. Thankfully the Steam version is unlocked.

karl

May 10, 2012
I have the same problem on iOS, so looks like this is happening to every iOS user with a season pass in Europe

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Same here - I thought it might be related to ios not allowing season passes in advance and figured we might have to wait for the season to complete... but then i saw this thread...

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
Thanx FlippyFloppy, but...

isn't it funny, that at first they fixed the pro mode which is no longer accessible from here now?
It says: "You have to own this table to get access..." now.

In the main lobby, when I filter for "my tables", Big Hurt appears as the last table ( all others are in alphabetical order) and has the lock symbol. I have all tables, so I don't know, if this filter is supposed to show downloaded instead of owned tables?

Damn, I hate complaining. Please make me play pinball instead again;)

karl

May 10, 2012
Same here. Tried to log out and back in again and Indy 500 is also locked for me now, on IOS.(not sure if it was working after downloading Big Hurt before I logged out since I did not play Indy right after downloading big hurt)

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
Same problem here. I'm trying to be patient but it just sucks that TPA fans that would back the Kickstarter at this level have to wait.when normally I would just buy the table.

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
So true. I guess the only reason, I can play Indy now, is that I have been impatient after it's release and payed for it again.
I reported the issue on friday at support@farsight.com but didn't even get a response yet.
Come on guys

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Same issue here...but I guess I was expecting things wouldn't be straight forward for some reason :)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I just got an email from support that they are working on a fix and hope to include it in the next patch. No date given for that, I hope it doesn't take too long.

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
Hmm, maybe they fixed it for my account specifically, as I had an email conversation with them about the issue. Before they mentioned that they fixed it, they said that they are going to address the issue with an app update coming on Friday, so you probably have to wait until then.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.