Big hurt release - bug list

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
As suspected the Double Entire Score Feature doesn't work right due the ROM score limitation. I've doubled 94B to 98B. The first digit stays.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Wow this is a really awful, embarassing release. The game is completely unplayable on iOS. So many bugs!

ive encountered all the ones already listed, and I encountered them immediately. There is no way this game was play tested at all. Disgraceful.

one thing I didn't see mentioned -- the insert second down from the top, n the middle of the playfield. I think it says "grand slam" but I'm not sure because it's so blurry ... That's not the bug, though. The bug is, when it lights up in game, it turns into a weird circle glitch. Oddly, the insert appears to light fine in "attract" mode. I'm playing on an iPad mini.

Mace

Jul 20, 2015
Win 7 x64 DX11 = Glove on the pan screen but no Glove when game is started.
Win 7 x64 DX9 = No glove issue
Win 10 = DX9&11 No glove issue

Ronwell_Pudding

Apr 7, 2014
Glove still gone. Shows up as not having achieved standard goals in the interface yet shows wizard goals in the game. Way to stay on top of it Farsight! Lazy as usual. Maybe we should start a kickstarter for bug fixes. WTF??!!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I love playing big hurt on my iPad but I still can't put my initials in. I always get timed out. When will this be fixed?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.