Big hurt release - bug list

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Just updated, quite a few issues. Only played one game.
962ca87b802d8827f22c38f059ef60f1.jpg

Table download owned - always tells me 'tx sector downloaded' for past few months each month. This release it downloaded two tables, but didn't tell me which.
Update tables - initially wanted to update 64tables, crashed in the middle of downloading the first, and now doesn't want to update any.

Big hurt - can't see plunger tip.
When entering your initials for a high score, the initial input gui remains when a new game is started, and you have no control, forcing you to close tpa and clear from memory.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Seems to glitch on the golden glove mode. Ball drains but doesn't end play, after a while it launches a ball from the right habitrail and after a couple of times doing this it locks up. Call attendant does work but there is 2 balls in the plunger. The ball count is screwed up for the rest of the game.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Just updated, quite a few issues. Only played one game.
962ca87b802d8827f22c38f059ef60f1.jpg

Table download owned - always tells me 'tx sector downloaded' for past few months each month. This release it downloaded two tables, but didn't tell me which.
Update tables - initially wanted to update 64tables, crashed in the middle of downloading the first, and now doesn't want to update any.

Big hurt - can't see plunger tip.
When entering your initials for a high score, the initial input gui remains when a new game is started, and you have no control, forcing you to close tpa and clear from memory.
Update tables went fine here. 3 of theme were updated, Gorgar, R911 and Indy. But the game did crashed after downloading Big Hurt, on first start.
Plunger is invisible.
Entering initials works fine for me every time.
But still no HoF points after finishing the game. And no way to see them per table, only total.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The next press of the 'download owned tables' downloaded all 64 tables despite them already being downloaded.

Subsequent presses of the same button now say 'tx sector downloaded' again.

Pressing 'update all' says all tables up to date now.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
makeable, yes. I don't remember how it was IRL but in TPA it seems very difficult for a scoop shot. Particularly because ball does get in every time. And this is not s ramp.

GET

May 1, 2016
When selecting the table in the menu, the pinball machine shown in the preview is Indy 500.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
For iOS, icade DOES work when launching the table form the main selection screens (a-z) but not when launching a table from main screen (recently played, latest release). Icade doesn't work on challenges mode, but you can trick it by launching a table from (a-z) exiting the table and then launching the challenge.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
When I try to play gorgar tpa crashes. Neve can buy a new table without fu--ing up something else. Can't see Indy 500 launch button. Are these bugs ever getting fixed? Everything works on iPhone 5 but not on iPad mini 3 and iPad Pro 9.7

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
NOO! Garycope speaks the truth! Starting Gorgar shuts off everything. iPad pro, small size. Sound the alarm! My search for a digital Gorgar is the reason I first found Pinball Arcade!

You. Hurt. Gorgar. Me. Hurt. Fix. Gorgar. Me. Hurt. You.

Whew. I have an old iPad with a very old TPA (Black Rose is the last update there), and Gorgar's fine. I can deal until the fix hits. I hope the old ipad lasts that long! Ha!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
NOO! Garycope speaks the truth! Starting Gorgar shuts off everything. iPad pro, small size. Sound the alarm! My search for a digital Gorgar is the reason I first found Pinball Arcade!

You. Hurt. Gorgar. Me. Hurt. Fix. Gorgar. Me. Hurt. You.

Whew. I have an old iPad with a very old TPA (Black Rose is the last update there), and Gorgar's fine. I can deal until the fix hits. I hope the old ipad lasts that long! Ha!

Jeffery I deleted gorgar from managed tables and reinstalled and now it works. But big hurt is so buggy can't even put in high score initials fuc--ngc arrow is so slow time runs out

VanceFox

Jul 29, 2013
Jeffery I deleted gorgar from managed tables and reinstalled and now it works. But big hurt is so buggy can't even put in high score initials fuc--ngc arrow is so slow time runs out

So true! I always put in my "initials" as FOX... earlier today I got timed out and now in my high scores is FU.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Thanks, Garycope! Re-download worked for me, too! Tried Big Hurt last night but I ran into several of the mentioned bugs in my first couple of games and bailed out. Might wade in again later, because it was kind of cool. Gave the attendant a bit of a workout!

Eric Qel-Droma

Jul 3, 2012
DX9/PC: No glove.

iOS: 1) Somehow I constantly pause the game with the left flipper. No understanding of how this happens.
2) Can barely enter initials. PC is fine, but iOS, when I try to enter my usual pinball handle of ONX, I often barely get to OG before time runs out. The arrow blinks when I touch it, but the input just doesn't go.

Both: Constant, constant, constant ball "disappears" problems. Honestly, it was like that with the original table IRL, too, and a bit of nudging would usually dislodge the ball from wherever it got stuck, but I didn't expect it to be a problem on a digital version of the table.

Eric Qel-Droma

Jul 3, 2012
DX9/PC: The last time I started TPA, I did have a glove. It's weird that it wasn't there the first time I played. And FWIW, it really wasn't there--it's not just that it was invisible or something. I could shoot the ramps 100% of the time, no glove-stoppage at all.

So apparently this is an intermittent bug, not an every time bug.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
DX9/PC: The last time I started TPA, I did have a glove. It's weird that it wasn't there the first time I played. And FWIW, it really wasn't there--it's not just that it was invisible or something. I could shoot the ramps 100% of the time, no glove-stoppage at all.

So apparently this is an intermittent bug, not an every time bug.

Confirmed seeing this on DX11 as well. Made it trivial to get the 43 home runs wizard goal. Backed out to the main menu and reloaded the table and the glove was back.

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
Seems to glitch on the golden glove mode. Ball drains but doesn't end play, after a while it launches a ball from the right habitrail and after a couple of times doing this it locks up. Call attendant does work but there is 2 balls in the plunger. The ball count is screwed up for the rest of the game.

After launching the two balls from the plunger, if you lose one, the game stops. Also experiencing the same slowness when entering initials for high score after finishing a game others have mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.