Bug What gives?

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Recently did an update of Pinball Arcade on the Kindle Fire HD and now when I try it; Pinball Arcade seems to be stuck trying to connect. The spinning "connecting" logo never goes away. I don't think I've ever seen it trying to connect.

David K.

Aug 17, 2015
Fire HDX. Same problem.
If the next automatic update doesn't fix it, I may try uninstalling and reinstalling.

calrissian

Sep 15, 2015
Fire HDX. Same problem.
If the next automatic update doesn't fix it, I may try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Same for me with an HDX. I just purchased a new table over the weekend, so I've been playing more than usual. The bug didn't show up until about yesterday for me.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I found a way around it that works for me. But it might only be good if you have the old fire os. I also use a kindle 6. When the game loads the side bar for the kindle appears on the right. I kept hitting the magnifying glass icon repeatedly and the game seems to load. Like I said though, I have the old fire os and I'm not sure if the same thing appears with the new os.

calrissian

Sep 15, 2015
The issue shows up for me whether I'm connected to the internet or not. The only luck I've had is uninstalling and reinstalling. That seems to allow me to play a few times before it pops up again.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Can someone post a screen shot or picture of the pop up where it says connecting.

Also can someone explain where the pop up is occurring, is it after starting the app or when finishing playing a table.

Thanks again for your reports and were working on resolving the issue.

calrissian

Sep 15, 2015
Can someone post a screen shot or picture of the pop up where it says connecting.

Also can someone explain where the pop up is occurring, is it after starting the app or when finishing playing a table.

Thanks again for your reports and were working on resolving the issue.

I will as soon as it does it again. I deleted and reinstalled yesterday, so it seems to take a day or two before it shows up again. For me, the pop up occurs at the startup screen, so I'm either seeing the Pinball Arcade logo with the "Click to Start" or whatever that says in the background, or else it's just a black screen behind the "Connecting" label. Either way, I don't see the pinball main menu when it happens.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I will as soon as it does it again. I deleted and reinstalled yesterday, so it seems to take a day or two before it shows up again. For me, the pop up occurs at the startup screen, so I'm either seeing the Pinball Arcade logo with the "Click to Start" or whatever that says in the background, or else it's just a black screen behind the "Connecting" label. Either way, I don't see the pinball main menu when it happens.

Thanks! I'll forward that to the programmer working on the issue.

Members online

Members online