Static Back Glass while wait for Mod Update

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone who might be interested. If your like me, when Farsight Releases a new table, I'm eager to play it. It does suck without a back glass for sure. NoEx Mod is awesome. I have no clue how many of us out there use the NoEx Mod and it is extremely difficult to play without it. If you have a cab setup with at least 2 monitors, then you know what I mean.

So ... what I have done is created myself a local webpage on my PC that links to all the back glass images. The "home" page, if you will, is a page that simply has links to all the back glass images. Each back glass image is its own web page and displays only the backglass image and nothing else. To change or go to a new back glass, I simply click the "back" button in my browser and I'm back on my home page that has all the links to all my back glass. I set IE to full screen (F11) so the image fills the screen without any browser menus or scroll bars showing. My margins on my back glass image web pages are set to "0". It's not perfect and now where near as awesome as the NoEx Mod, but it is definitely better than no back glass at all.

If you are interested, here is a link to my dropbox where you can download my "TPA Backglass" folder (its a zip file - 155.17 MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/dv24dmrhhrxp5qu/TPA Backglass html.zip?dl=0

All you have to do is unzip the folder somewhere on your C: Drive, then send the "TPA BACKGLASS.html" as a shortcut to the desktop of the monitor that you use for your back glass. Be sure to open it with full screen enabled. I'm on Windows10 and use IE 11 (not the edge) for my back glass web pages. Nothing automatic here ... you will have to manually change your back glass when you switch tables.

The Zip file contains all the TPA tables back glass up to date. Most these are ones I created on my own so if you have your own back glass images you can simply replace mine with yours, just make sure you name them the same as I have mine so the image will work on the web page. Also, if you are at all HTML savvy, the web pages are super basic html and very easy to edit on your own. There are 2 types of web pages ... one is the "TPA BACKGLASS.html" page (that is the "home" page) and the other type is all the back glass web pages.

PS: I have all the Zaccaria tables as well and I did this same thing for all the Zaccaria Pinball tables too ...

Last edited:

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
Oh man, if you could upload the Zaccaria backglasses I'd be in heaven. I use my own TPA images with NoEx's mod (and just don't update until the mod is current as well), but I'd love some Zaccaria love on my cabinet while we wait for proper support.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Oh man, if you could upload the Zaccaria backglasses I'd be in heaven. I use my own TPA images with NoEx's mod (and just don't update until the mod is current as well), but I'd love some Zaccaria love on my cabinet while we wait for proper support.

Here's the Zaccaria Backglass: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ft4yqdzlygxu6vr/Zaccaria%20Pinball%20Backglass.zip?dl=0

The backglass are screenshots I took using the "Fly Cam" mode in game.

Unzip the folder and then open up "Zaccarai Pinball backglass.html" (that's the home page for the links to the backglass for each table) on your second monitor and hit F11 to put it in full screen mode. You can use MS Paint to edit the resolution of the png files if you use different resolutions than I do. These are in 1280x1024. When you want to change backglass, just hit back button in browser and that'll take you back to the "Zaccaria Pinbal backglass.html" page.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Great. Thanks. Please post the link under a more clear topic title so people will find it.

MnHotRod

Jul 26, 2013
The Zaccaria backglass link is no longer active. Does anyone have these to share?

Here's the Zaccaria Backglass: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ft4yqdzlygxu6vr/Zaccaria%20Pinball%20Backglass.zip?dl=0

The backglass are screenshots I took using the "Fly Cam" mode in game.

Unzip the folder and then open up "Zaccarai Pinball backglass.html" (that's the home page for the links to the backglass for each table) on your second monitor and hit F11 to put it in full screen mode. You can use MS Paint to edit the resolution of the png files if you use different resolutions than I do. These are in 1280x1024. When you want to change backglass, just hit back button in browser and that'll take you back to the "Zaccaria Pinbal backglass.html" page.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.